In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Daryl... Keegan... Walking Dead Prop ???

roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,139 ✭✭✭✭

This Custom Toppers Got it all...

and ..

of course/...

Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.

Comments

• Options
    roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,139 ✭✭✭✭
    CUSTOM ZOMBIE-SHOTGUN-WALKING DEAD HAS NOTHING ON THIS-THERE IS ''NO WOOD'' IN THE FIREARM-METAL ALL OVER-HAS FOLDING BOWIE KNIFE THAT REST IN A SKULL [?] - YOU PULL DOWN AND OPEN-THE END OF KNIFE SLIPS OVER THE END OF BARREL AND LOCKS INTO PLACE-HAS ZOMBIE EMBLEMS-HAS A AX BUILT INTO THE BUT-HAS SPIKES THAT ARE ON FORARM-HAS TRACES OF ZOMBIE BLOOD- HAS SOME RUST ABOVE SPIKES FROM BLOOD AS IT SHOULD BE-12GA-IS A WORKING WEAPON-SHIPPING IS TO LOWER 48-ANY OTHER IS EXTRA-WILL ACCEPT A ''USPS MONEY ORDER ONLY''AND A COPY OF FFL-ALL OTHER PAYMENT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED-ONE HELLAVA ZOMBIE * KICKER-PLEASE ASK ALL QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU BID-ALSO FOR SALE LOCAL-I ALSO TRADE ON MY ITEMS

[Information added 3/12/2017 12:05:18 PM]
    ALSO INCLUDED IS THE ZOMBIE KNIFE WITH A HIDDEN PUSH BLADE IN THE HANDLE-EX CONDITION-PLEASE FORGIVE THE WRINKELED CLOTH AS A ZOMBIE BROKE INTO THE GARAGE AND NAWED THE END Off OF MY IRON--GO ZOMBIES!

Ok so who let this Worls Class rifle maker out of the asylum again
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭✭
    I bet a lot of thought influenced by controlled substances went into that. I wonder how the other shooters would react to me showing up at a trap shoot with it? Bob
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Funny, he has a that someone with a NR rating needs to e-mail before bidding.   He just destroyed his market.  Most likely bidders would be someone that that runs across that while doing a zombie gun shearch.