In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Smith and Wesson Model 29-2 production years?

penguinpenguin Member Posts: 596
Smith and Wesson Model 29-2 production years?

Comments

• Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    According to SCSW, 1962-1982
  • Options
    GunswapperGunswapper Member Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭
    Why was penguin banned?
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited March 2020
    Why was penguin banned?
    The staff is under no obligation to reveal why any member has his/her posting privileges revoked, but I am a benevolent leader and will grant you an audience (I love the way that sounds).  Flightless Antarctic Bird  was in the forum under an assumed identity; having been banned previously under another username. Once banned in the forum, you stay banned until an administrator reinstates you, which neither Nunn or I did.  This will be your single inquiry on why a specific member was banned/locked. I hope you enjoyed it. 
  • Options
    GunswapperGunswapper Member Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Thanks Mark. Sorry, but I had already posted a similar inquiry on the want adds foru m before I saw your response. I hope you will forgive me!

[That post has now been removed. Just to give you full value from the experience, members can be banned for a wide variety of reasons, including Nunn or I simply not liking them. In Penguin's case, his dual identity was not known to Nunn or myself, but other members figured it out and brought it to my attention. The rest was easy. For example, if I were to click on your username a special admin panel opens up which will allow me to do all sorts of things to you: issue you a warning, send you on a time-out for any period of time I feel like, lock your account (AKA ban), or make you and everything you ever posted in this forum disappear. I can do a variety of other things as well, but those are the "biggies". I think that you have now been well briefed.  Mark C.]