In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Black Rifle Coffee

ChrisStreettChrisStreett Member Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
I've seen this brand around but haven't ever tried it. Any feedback? Thoughts as to if it's any better than my standby 8 O'Clock stuff I drink every day? (Ricci, your post got me thinking but didn't want to jump in on your discussion.)
"...dying ain't much of a living boy"-Josey Wales

Comments

• Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    I don't know where they are located? But they have been setting up and dispensing, at some of  our local shows, ( AZ). I have had some of their coffee, at said shows. Can't  really discern  any difference, between it, and the Folger's. I normally drink. I guess I'm just not a coffee connasewer. Other than the edgey name. It's no different, from any other coffee to me.
  • Options
    GeriGeri Member Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭
    I like it. Drank three cups first time I brewed it.
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,372 ******
    It is very good.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    They are vets and they hire vets. They support current military.  I don't drink coffee very often anymore but their stuff is good every time I had it.  Their home brewed commercials are way funny IMHO.  I would support them.
  • Options
    ChrisStreettChrisStreett Member Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020

Thanks guys, I may just order up a bag and give it a try. I drink it just the way it comes out of the pot and don’t add anything but an occasional pinch of salt to the grounds.

"...dying ain't much of a living boy"-Josey Wales
  • Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    The coffee is good and they are all vets and support vets.
    The commercials are very cool.
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    wpage said:
    The coffee is good and they are all vets and support vets.
    The commercials are very cool.
    +1

• Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,655 ✭✭✭✭

It’s excellent and Vet owned. My local indoor range carries it. They have whole beans, ground and K Cups.

• Options
    redneckandyredneckandy Member Posts: 9,687 ✭✭✭✭
    I've bought a few bags of it and have no complaints.
  • Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,819 ✭✭✭✭
    "They are vets and they hire vets. They support current military.  I don't drink coffee very often anymore but their stuff is good every time I had it.  Their home brewed commercials are way funny IMHO.  I would support them."
    I concur. Daughter is a "subscriber" to their coffee of the month or whatever it is and she brings her leftovers to me 2-3 times a year.  Pretty good coffee that doesn't seem to get nasty when brewed strong.
    Their Christmas tunes using suppressed guns on steel gongs was a triple hit.