In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Question for you Plumbing Guys

Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,423 ***** Forums Admin
I got these fittings in a box of brass at a estate sale last summer. As near as I can figure these are 2 inch fittings for connecting poly pipe to threaded metal pipe. These fittings have been sitting around, so are dusty/dirty/tarnished, but are unused. Any estimate of a value would be great, TIA for any input.

Comments

• Options
    toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
    They are for poly pipe since they have the stints. There made by Mueller in the US, so they would be expensive to buy, and worth good $$ to the guy who needs them. Maybe check with a local plumbing company and see if they're interested in buying or trading.
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,372 ******
    toad67 said:
    They are for poly pipe since they have the stints. There made by Mueller in the US, so they would be expensive to buy, and worth good $$ to the guy who needs them. Maybe check with a local plumbing company and see if they're interested in buying or trading.

+1
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain