In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Is this a good deal?

bullshotbullshot Member Posts: 14,363 ✭✭✭✭
DPMS Sportical 5.56 rifle  model number RFLP-WCP  has a 16" barrel 1/9 twist comes with paper work box and one magazine  $425.00
"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you"

Comments

• Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭✭
    I would rate any AR 15 price, if the weapon is good quality, under $500 as a deal good but under $450 as a smoking deal.  Again if it is a quality piece.
  • Options
    Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
    Not really in todays market. Their cheapest gun with no front sight. Here is one for $350.00 and he has 10 +. https://www.gunbroker.com/item/854168144
    There are better guns at that price point right now.
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Next door neighbor/Buddy just scored a Bear Creek Arsenal (5.56/AR) at a show in TN. For $385 OTD.

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    Not really in todays market. Their cheapest gun with no front sight. Here is one for $350.00 and he has 10 +. https://www.gunbroker.com/item/854168144
    There are better guns at that price point right now.

What a great rifle for a cheap price
  • Options
    Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
    Now is most definitely the time to be buying AR15's if you have any interest at all or as an investment. They will go up. I personally would be buying name brand factory built rifles with front sights. They may cost an extra $50.00 but are well worth it. The "custom" builds may be good guns but won't return the investment of a factory built gun. As always just my opinion. 
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    That's an ASSAULT rifle! I don't want anything to do with one of those things. It's big, it's black and it's scary! The government said they were BAD! And if the government says they're bad then they must be. 'Cause the government has never lied to me before! 
  • Options
    toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Now is most definitely the time to be buying AR15's if you have any interest at all or as an investment. They will go up. I personally would be buying name brand factory built rifles with front sights. They may cost an extra $50.00 but are well worth it. The "custom" builds may be good guns but won't return the investment of a factory built gun. As always just my opinion. 
    Agree 100%
  • Options
    shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,242 ✭✭✭✭
    Remember the Sportical is the one with no dust cover, forward assist or shell deflector.  Usually you can find the next step, the Oracle, for just another $20 more or so.  We never sell a Sportical anymore but occasionally get Oracles on sale to the point of we can retail them for around the $420-440 price.