In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Kroger bacon on sale

beneteaubeneteau Member Posts: 8,553 ✭✭✭
Don't know if it's all stores, but locally, they're advertising 3 lbs. Kroger brand, smoked, thick-sliced bacon for $7.99 per package through January 28.  Great price.  Have 6 lbs. stashed in the freezer.
0M9InwN.gif[

Comments

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    Regional not here locally. I did pick up some of these real reasonable. Our IGA is killer on meat prices.

Preferred Angus Whole or Half Bone-In New York Strip

Sliced Free
    Price: $3.99/lb

• Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭
    84, 84, wake up. Bacon alert.
    Supposed to be a chain around here that has great prices, ALDI's I think.
  • Options
    RIA10MMRIA10MM Member Posts: 226 ✭✭✭
    Kroger has 28 Lucky supermarkets closing in 2 weeks. Probably will have a load of dated products they will be trying to pass off.
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    RIA10MM said:
    Kroger has 28 Lucky supermarkets closing in 2 weeks. Probably will have a load of dated products they will be trying to pass off.

Food Lion closed a store a few years back. Wife came home from school and he went up to buy anything worth buying at 75% off. She went one way I went another with carts. We both filled them as full as possible. I got all the peanut butter they had.. and a ton of soup..  laundry detergent..  They had to ring it up 3 times cause the cash register wouldn't take but so much each time. Got out of there with around a 500 bill and more food than would fit in the back seat of my 4 door truck. Some went in the bed.  What a deal .