In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

White House visit around the corner

WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,839 ✭✭✭✭

I will be in Annapolis with the family so we made the arrangements for a family visit/tour of the White House.

I sure hope our visit isn’t the morning after he is acquitted as I imagine the libs will be out in force protesting.

Should be interesting and I never took this tour when I actually lived in Maryland (Obama was in office).

Comments

• Options
    Mark GMark G Member Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭
    I’m about 20 minutes from Annapolis. If you need anything feel free to contact me.
  • Options
    Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,202 ✭✭✭✭
    I'll be there and the Pentagon in September, right at the height of the campaign fever. I sincerely hope it'll still be Trump in residence. But either way, the nutcakes will be out in droves. May it be rewarding for you!
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • Options
    chmechme Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭✭
    While yer in that neck of the woods- if you have not been there, slip down to the NRA National Firearms Museum in Fairfax.  Worth a visit.
  • Options
    spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    libs will be protesting till they are stomped into the dirt
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    I made the White House tour along the other DC sites back in 1962. Kennedy was president at that time. You didn't have to make any plans then. You just went over and stood in line to walk though. There was no security to go though back then. Just a couple of SS guys and tour guides watching people and telling them to put up their cameras. Most everybody was still snapping pictures when they weren't looking. I don't think they really cared but were probably told to tell people to not take pictures so they did and then looked the other way.