In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

auction photo up load???

toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
When I load pictures into an auction from google they are rotated from the way they are stored in google. Anyone know how I can fix that?

Comments

• Options
    Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,686 ✭✭✭✭
    When you are loading the pictures you can rotate them before they are uploaded into the auction.....you might have to go in, delete the pics and reload them so that they are on there the right way. 
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • Options
    toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
    If you're saying that I need to rotate them in my computer, they look fine there. However, when I load them into gb they rotate 90 degrees CCW.....
  • Options
    Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,686 ✭✭✭✭
    When you are using the photo uploader.....it should give you a box that all of the pictures are in before they are uploaded.    The second step has  you scroll through them before they are saved to the auction.    However they look just before you save them is how they are going to look in the listing.      If you see them right in the box, but when you upload them they are tilted you just need to tweak them so when they go up they are right.

Its not so much how you are seeing them, but how they are being saved to the listing.    I've had to flip things when loading pictures from my Ipad before.      On my Ipad they look fine......but when they go on the auction they are on their side.   
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com