In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,582 ✭✭✭✭
     Just by the news  I watch , I thought Dayton Oh   was competing for the title they are in the top 10
      I was surprised they made number 7 
  • Options
    varianvarian Member Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭
    Just watch how the numbers jump when all the free stuff slows down.  Keep your power dry folks.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    Click bait --  Any headline that does not deliver the information promised.
    I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • Options
    CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    Click bait --  Any headline that does not deliver the information promised.
    ding ding!!!
  • Options
    gruntled2gruntled2 Member Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    That is Too d#$% SLOW. It would take an hour to get to #1.
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,389 ******
    I always skip these articles and go straight for the readers comments!  Learn more from them than any storyline!
  • Options
    Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,202 ✭✭✭✭
    I long ago learned that when someone posts a thread with nothing in it except a link, I don't click. One, it's as dangerous as clicking on a dubious email; and two, if the poster doesn't care enough to cut and paste a summary, it doesn't warrant my attention.
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,800 ✭✭✭✭
    Just look at the red blue electoral map and the blue spots in the seas of reds is a tell all. The greater percentage and population of DEMOCRATs, the higher the murder rate. Chicago, St louis and Baltimore in the top 5.  
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, Democrats have been governing most of these places for years.

Is that the cause or the effect?

Most likely both, resulting in a symbiotic and self-destructive environment that will only grow worse absent the injection of a little common sense. 
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    The US doesn't even make the top 10 in the world of murders per 100k population.

In the top 10 are only 3 country's; Mexico(5), Venezuela(3), Brazil(2).

St Louis comes in at 15th

In the top 20 the US, Jamaica and South Africa each have one all the others are Mexico, Brazil and Venezuela.

In the top 50 all the cities are in the Americas except one, South Africa(Cape Town).
    RLTW

• Options
    gruntled2gruntled2 Member Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    Fake news. Can't possibly be Mexico. Just look at all the gun laws they have. You can't even have a pocket knife. We all know how well those anti-gun laws keep us safe don't we?
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    How come stolen and illegal guns pass 1000's of white suburban areas to get to the d-rat ruined cities?
    It's NOT a gun problem
    101% a failed culture problem.  

Yep   I'm the racist for posting the truth.
  • Options
    Sav99Sav99 Member Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭
    Detroit came in a respectable third last season. Still a contender for the title.