In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Impeach the President ?

4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭✭
I just don't think the Articles rise to the level of Impeachment. At this point, I really am sick of it all. I wish the House and Senate would drop the whole procedure, shake hands, take the week end off, come back, roll up their sleeves and really go to work for "We the People"

What the Hell do I know? I am just a Country Boy from Virginia who grew up a stones throw from Patrick Henry's place and living in NY State, where there are too many Dummycrats. Why not let the American people decide if President Trump should be removed in November?

What say ye?

Comments

• Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    The President of the United States and the Vice President are the only two elected federal officials which every American, regardless of his or her state of residence, can vote for. The power to remove the President should belong to those who elected him (or her, as may be the case)...The People. 
  • Options
    Toolman286Toolman286 Member Posts: 2,989 ✭✭✭✭
    The Dumbocrats are starting this investigation in the middle. They need to go to the beginning & start by investigating the Bidens. Then proceed through the cover-up of for that political pay-back.
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020

Having read "Profiles in Corruption," (It is a must read for those involved in the continuation of the USA, and the Voting of the same.) This sheeit is Damning. Absolute BS. Joe Bidens immediate Family needs to be held accountable. Attempting to Impeach POTUS Trump over his looking in to what was going on in the Ukraine, with the Bidens, is laughable compared to what the Bidens and The Clintons, have been getting away with for years now. "Pay to Play," in the Extreme. Money Laundering? No, nothing to see here. Move along now.

There are multitudes, who should be going to JAIL, over this - as well as paying restitution to the American populace/Treasury.

If this sheeit gets a Pass, we are totally screwed. (And) Will Ultimately prove we have two standards of Justice, here in the good old USA. The "Elites," and the rest of us.