In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

A scenario

Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
Eric Trump becomes a board member of a corrupt Chinese biotech firm that is under investigation by the Chinese Government.

President Trump pressures President Xi to stop the investigation under threat of economic sanctions.

Elizabeth Warren signs onto an investigation of the Trumps as a member of the Health, Education, Labor and Pensions committee.

Nancy Pelosi cries abuse of power for personal gain and launches an investigation of Elizabeth Warren.

Seems consistent.
Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele

Comments

• KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Apropos of Nothing.

The Elitist's will plod along, like they always have, with little to no consequence.

I hope otherwise, but I do not see things changing.

• Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    Eric Trump becomes a board member of a corrupt Chinese biotech firm that is under investigation by the Chinese Government.

President Trump pressures President Xi to stop the investigation under threat of economic sanctions.

Elizabeth Warren signs onto an investigation of the Trumps as a member of the Health, Education, Labor and Pensions committee.

Nancy Pelosi cries abuse of power for personal gain and launches an investigation of Elizabeth Warren.

Seems consistent.

Hey at least the parties do what they do consistently: attack the opposing party for their own crimes.

Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain