In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Iowa

cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,432 ✭✭✭✭
"Campaigns workers for Democrats reported significant glitches with the new reporting app they were supposed to use to report caucus results Monday night."

I say the Russians did it. 
It's too late for me, save yourself.

Comments

• Options
    SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭✭
    I think Ukraine did it they are working for sleepy Joe.
  • Options
    SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭✭
    Just heard that the tech company running the count for Iowa is run by some 2016 Clinton staffers.

They need to check Hillary’s server to see if the info is there, maybe she deleted already.

These guys can’t run a caucus and they wasn’t to run your health care and govt.
  • Options
    diver-rigdiver-rig Member Posts: 6,342 ✭✭✭✭

Idiots Out WanderingAround

I personally find this huge * show, brought to you by the corrupt dnc, is just a way to control the outcome, so some communist POS, don’t win.

• Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭
    as long as there is doubt before the fact, that results can be what every they want...........
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    I think Bernie won and the powers that be don't want that so recount until Biden get it I guess?
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    LOL that would be something if Hilda Beast wins without running LOL
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,665 ******
    Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the left of them...
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    Just depends who is counting the votes as to who wins
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    It doesn't matter who casts the votes but it does matter who counts 'em.
    Nothing to see here.  Move along.   These are not the droids you're looking for....
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    It's fairly simple.  Political parties do not like caucuses which they have to bear the cost of and have less control over results.  They would much rather have  primary elections that the state bears the cost of and they have more control over what the voters know about the candidates.

With caucuses people must meet and discuss candidates as they narrow down the field in steps.  With primaries  the candidates get to put out what information they wish to individual voters without having them discuss it in groups the way they do in caucus meetings.   Then of course, by politicians voting in the best interest of their parties they were able to get the states to fund private party elections in the form of state ran primaries.

As far as I'm concerned I would like to see all private party primaries discontinued by the states.
  • Options
    truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭
    Well, a Clintonite was in charge of the app that did the counting. What a surprise. Hillary is on the sidelines waiting for the candidates to all implode so she can jump in and save the day.
  • Options
    spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    a demonstration of democrap quality control....... tho i hear the company who engineered this was fired.....maybe the  good democarats will still pay the bill like the health care bill engineers ...no warranty