In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What if Bloomberg and Trump are secretly friends?

redneckandyredneckandy Member Posts: 9,686 ✭✭✭✭
And Bloomberg is trying to get the nomination as a favor to Trump? Bloomberg gets the nomination and then drops out leaving the entire Democratic Party in udder chaos.

Just a dumb thought I had..

Comments

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,576 ✭✭✭✭
     friends  possible money hangs with money
    Bloomass  I suspect has his own need for power  with more money hopes to buy his self in to office 
    I truly hope Trump wins ( not he is the best but is the best one we have for now )  if every one gets out  he should win 
     with all the illegals and dead dems voting at least 2x each for the left  its going to be  uphill battle 
    the democratic party is a hot  mess regardless  of what bloomass does 

• Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭
    they both are part of the 1% club
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭
    Bloomberg is running because (in his head) he cannot believe that such an unaccomplished buffoon was able to become President when he, the greatest man on the planet could only manage becoming Mayor of NYC.

Bloomberg is a self-made man, and Trump was born into wealth.  Jealousy is a harsh mistress, particularly when one firmly believes that he personally know what is best for every man, woman, and child in this country.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    How smart can Goonberg be thinking about having Hasbeen Hilarity as his president of vice - arkanside is a word for a reason mini mike.  However I do like the campaign Little Man and Fatt Butt the DNC Nuclear tag team of doom.