In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Mr. Perfect, HPD, Ruger41...and others in Wa. State...

toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
I think/hope that I'm correct in who I remember are some of those who live in the State North of me.. What do you guys think of your elected politicians trying to ram those magazine bans thru??

Comments

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,358 ***** Forums Admin
    I think it's despicable, but would expect that of Washington. I came here in 1987 to work, and this place was very anti gun then. I have been trying to get out for 20 years. On a positive note, our district representative is very good, and does all he can to restore amendment 2. He is also great about staying in touch with the folks, and letting us know what's going on.
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭

My three reps have consistently voted against any anti gun legislation.( I live in Yakima which is not a liberal stronghold like the Seattle side.) Governor Inslee and Attorney General Bob Ferguson threw a hissy fit after the gun, mag bans and ccw training requirements all failed. So the liberals used a tactic known as Ghost legislation to get around the time limit that most bills go through here in Washington and the wording does not have to be the same so some people won’t even realize what they are voting on. The new mag ban was put on an appropriation bill tied to the budget so not time limit for voting on it. It likely won’t pass but that’s beside the point. These dirtbag politicians are never gonna stop. There were lots of people in Olympia today so will see what happens. I called and wrote everyone saying to vote no.

• Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,275 ******
    They can kiss my *.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain