In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

it's OK ALL IS WELL.........COME ON DOWN

spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
pelosi tours china town declaring it is safe.....come on in you tourists  it's OK   you are safe.........brain dead bimbo

Comments

• Options
    just watched an interview and there is almost no real travel limitations incoming to US  airports.......people coming from diff directions and saying it's none of your business when being interviewed....the system is real slow getting wound up to protect AMERICA.......????
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,053 ******
    her going there just may be real good news.  How long is the incubation period?
  • Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭✭
    Barzillia said:
    Donald Trump says it is all very much under control.
    Is he lying about it ?
    Perhaps he is trying to reassure the public and avoid panic. What would you have him say and do? Whatever he does will be criticized and second guessed for years to come. Which parts of the constitution should he trample to make us feel safer? Just wondering if you have given this any thought. The above question that you posed seems to be beneath your usual train of thought. I may not agree with you often but can tell that normally you do put a little more effort into your responses. Bob
  • Options
    Again with the shallow thinking. You do realize the president is in a damned if you, damned if you don't situation. If the country has a major outbreak then it will be said he didn't do enough to prevent it. If we somehow don't have a major outbreak then any travel restrictions, quarantines, etc.. will be looked on as an over reaction on his part. If he doesn't sound reassuring then we will have the panic that is going on in Italy today. As far as your NIMS comment - Yes it is a standardized communication and resources allocation system used by FEMA to coordinate responses to emergencies. Will those responses be wielded properly? If they have to quarantine New York city for example, the residents will not think so. Ask a guy in Buffalo NY who avoids getting sick because of that quarantine and he will have a different opinion. So oh wise one, I am paying attention and not seeing anything to panic about. Bob
  • Options
    No excuses given. It is unknown if there is ongoing transmission in the U.S. So yes I think he is telling the truth with the information currently at hand. Do I think the U.S. will at some time have an outbreak? Yes, it is probably unavoidable. This is what NIMS was created for and what makes it necessary. I have researched NIMS and if you see something in context that is ominous then please share it with us. I don't like the concept of residents losing constitutional rights through things like areas being quarantined but if you have a better solution please share that with us also. 

You may have noticed that I have never claimed to be a Trump fan but so far I think the government is doing well considering the scope of this problem. As I referenced above would you have him cause a panic like is happening in Italy?That is where grocery store shelves have been emptied. Also where a Philippine citizen was assaulted because he looked Chinese. Panic in this country would do more harm than the actual virus. Bob
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    Barzillia said:
    Donald Trump says it is all very much under control.
    Is he lying about it ?
    If he has declared an emergency and NIM system is in operation I guess he has it as under control as it will be eh?

Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Nancy should be encouraged to go and personally check out as many questionable areas as possible. IMHO.

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
     Somebody coming out of Pakistan after a plane layover in China could bring it in if they boarded a flight to The USA.
              serf

The U.S. is temporarily barring foreign nationals who have visited China unless they are immediate relatives of American citizens or permanent residents

• Options
    temp barring  foreign  EXCEPT>>>>>    my revolver is empty EXCEPT one chamber >>>>>spin it and see how lucky you are.......
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

There is about Zero containment, If they are not barring foreigners from entering our Country.

(And) That does not appear to be happening.

Your View may differ.

• Options
    asphalt cowboyasphalt cowboy Member Posts: 8,904 ✭✭✭✭

Nancy should be encouraged to go and personally check out as many questionable areas as possible. IMHO.

Preferably in China. 
  • Options
    so now a flight attendant Korean Air has tested positive after two flights from Seoul  to  LA......Feb 19-20 ....yepper ....all under control ...track all those passengers down after they have scattered in America......and ....????