In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

My View Today At Work

Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,197 ******

We are in the process of replacing our fluorescent fixtures with high bay LED.

This pic is from about 26’ up.

Comments

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,400 ***** Forums Admin
    Nice, looks well lit.
  • Options
    Cling2mygunsCling2myguns Member Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Try being 26' up on an extension ladder hooked on a phone cable with sleet and the wind blowing 40mph and the temp below zero... By yourself in the middle of nowhere. Your perch looks much more comfortable.

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,591 ✭✭✭✭
     nice shot   well lighted clean and organized . what do you manufacture   I am guessing you perched to do some repairs or observations  

well you know we have to compete LOL ...its the GB way  so ...  for just fun of it 
    add in a couple hundred people shoulder to shoulder the line moving every 20 seconds or so to the next work  station to be similar to  my last place of employment ( retired 6 yrs ago ) and as lower management for 24 of the 25 years I was there    it was told to  me many times go up on the cat walks and upper decks watch the workers  just make sure its * and elbows .....
     oh never mind the slackers  as in don't pay attention to  the man behind the curtain or .. upper management in the office  ;) 
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    My guess is he is showing the lack of productivity at the place due to perhaps corona virus impact? LOL
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,197 ******
    No thanks, Extension ladders and I do not get along. 
    We manufacture yard and garden equipment. 
  • Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭✭
    Manufacturing? Wow didn't know we had any members from China! 😁 Bob