In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

dang medicare commercials........

hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭
 now getting em here at the house too.  got a book in the mailbox yesterday almost 1/2 inch thick, size of phone book, titled medicare and you. do they really make that much money, that they can waste all this money on advertising, mailings, tv, ect??????

Comments

• Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,762 ✭✭✭✭

Someone is. I will bet a Benjamin I have two today. Average 1-3 daily plus about 3 phone calls -(

• Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,416 ******
    I really had hoped that all of the TV commercials would end back in December when the deadlines were up.

But, Noooooo!   Jumpin Joe is still spouting that same shpeel about getting what you deserve!   
    I'd like to give him some of what he deserves, but my angry thoughts in writing would get me time out from here!  :#
  • Options
    grdad45grdad45 Member Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭✭
    I've been sitting around recuperating from total knee replacement since Feb. 13. I have started muting the commercials (especially the Medicare ones), to keep myself from cussing too much. They must run those things at least 1000 times a day on at least 20 channels! Has anyone here actually called the number to "see if you're getting what you deserve"? >:)