In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Interesting visit to Costco today

m88.358winm88.358win Member Posts: 7,272 ✭✭✭
They’re wiping down every cart handle on the way in. Had some fun when the line was long started coughing and the line disappeared 😀

Comments

• Options
    Okie MomOkie Mom Member Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭
    Had an email from my allergy doctor telling everyone that if we had been around someone that could have been exposed to the virus to not come in the office unless necessary.
    Then just caught the end of a special news report that we should all be stock pilling water, food and meds so we can be ready

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Only prudent to take adequate precautions. You can do as you wish.

• Options
    hoosierhoosier Member Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭✭
    .I've been  slipping in the Kroger Just  about  10 pm with  less crowds. Yes  I  wipe down the  cart. Get  what I need and  more and  out the  door.  Getting a little  extra cash  to have on hand too. Wipe my hands  with  wipes as Leave the  store. I'm  really  getting paranoid.
    I had to  go to a City Meeting last Night.  2-25 folks there and some.  I'm on the  Board.  Coughs and Sniffles from the  folks there, I was out quick and, no shaking hands as I left.
    Had  some customers  come to the shop yesterday, just tiring  to  to avoid any contact is  tough.

Magazines, Gun Parts and More. US Army Veteran, VFW, NRA Patron
  • Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭
    I am going to Kroger tommarow in my bunny suit and gas mask
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,388 ******
    Got plenty of food stored here at home but my beer supply needs work.  
  • Options
    drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,533 ✭✭✭✭
    Got my oil changed Thursday at the dealer. There were some Asians in the waiting area. I kept my distance as they might be infected...
  • Options

All of Ya'll, Stay the He// away from me. I don't care what your ethnicity is.

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    Stocked up on eggs, bread, and some powder milk. We are good for a long time .
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    I got three bottles of bourbon I'm good
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭
    Im just going to rub my hands all over my face like AOC
  • Options
    WulfmannWulfmann Member Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭
    The easiest things to implement are washing your hands after any contact with any person or surface outside your home.
    Open doors with your elbow and if it has a door knob wash your hands immediately.
    Push elevator buttons with your knuckle not the end of your finger.
    Wearing a mask helps to keep you from spreading a virus to others but does very little to protect you except it keeps you from touching your face with your hands a bad habit we all have.
    As for preparing for the doom we are all but surely facing well, whatever makes you feel better is not a bad thing but I won't go so far as to say a smart thing but who really knows.
    I am retired. I go to the gym, shopping and the gun range. If I stock up on food etc I do not have to go anywhere at all and be just fine something few people can say who have to work and take care of family etc
    I do not believe as in my ignorant opinion this virus is a threat to mankind just an inconvenience and is being over blown
    3YUCmbB.jpg
    "Fools learn from their own mistakes. I learn from the mistakes of others"
    Otto von Bismarck
  • Options
    edited March 2020

My Man. My game plan to a T.

(Quoted us55840. Not sure how this one showed up.)

• Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭

Sorry that I posted about basically the same subject.

What's next?
  • Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,987 ✭✭✭✭
    mogley98 said:
    I got three bottles of bourbon I'm good
    My man
  • Options
    gruntled2gruntled2 Member Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    Lets see, over 8000 dead in the U.S. so far from the flu & 3000 dead in the entire world from this virus so far. Yes it could become very serious & can't be discounted but is the current panic a bit premature? Maybe in a while I will have to chomp on those words but maybe it may all blow over. Viruses  mutate & sometimes become worse & sometimes less so.