In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Took a walk today

susiesusie Member Posts: 7,304 ✭✭✭✭

Put out 50 lbs of corn and a mineral block for the locals. Decided to take a stroll through my little corner of paradise.

Comments

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    It is amazing how one can think when you go out in the woods and get away from all the drama of folks lives.
  • Options
    SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like out back on my property.  It is so quiet out there, some times I just stop walking and listen.

• Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,749 ✭✭✭✭
      Serenity, with the exception of the werewolf on the left that is going to eat you.
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭
    Ken might have his pit, but Susie's got a werewolf!  Talk about one-upping!  

• Options
    Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,198 ✭✭✭✭
    Nah. That's the lesser red-collared werewolf, a smaller and more docile species than the Lon Chaney species.
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,666 ******
    You are fortunate to have that spring on your property, especially during these times.
    When I take my dogs for a walk in the woods, they always find something nasty to roll in.
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,309 ******
    Who is the one holding the pupper and more importantly, what is the pupper's name?
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    susiesusie Member Posts: 7,304 ✭✭✭✭
    No one is holding the pupper.  Her tail is curled up over her back so she just looks as if she is on a lead.    Her name is Layla and she is my Arkansas Hybrid.  She is actually one of my two smaller dogs.  Since I have beaucoup acres all my animals roam at will.  The pups have neon orange collars because I do have one that looks wolfish.  The chickens just scratch and pick where ever their little hearts desire. 
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,574 ✭✭✭✭
     Susie that's  a nice place  you have  ( says capt obvious )   I am envious of your little piece of heaven  

• Options
    asopasop Member Posts: 8,911 ✭✭✭✭
    I dated an "Arkansas Hybrid" one time-Oh near mind ;)