In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

FNNN govt

spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
today we get a flyer telling us we will be getting a census...we got the census 5 days ago , answered the bare minimum and posted today....4 days ago i got a  big dodo to fill out from the state water board concerning our water GWD#5 irrigation wells here...they are going to put a $5000 dollar TAX PER WELL on to help us be efficient and raise good crops... after them last year tell us they would run  our district from Topeka...tough shut.....FK them...i  threw their questions away and on their heading sheet wrote  " u all up in Topeka are  a bunch of democrap SOB's that can only dream up new taxes "??? and  mailed it today......rite on time today was an announcement they were sending out a form to fill........?????   insane...ag is in a tight now with low grain prices...and some large operators may have dozens of irrigation wells.......BIG HIT

Comments

• Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    Now, now, please remember your government loves you and is only trying to help you protect you from yourself.  By taxing you they can assure you that they have only your best interests at heart.  How I typed that without puking is a mystery to me.
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    Got my 2nd govt census today. File 13
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭

Taxes on wells will be passed on to the morons who voted for the tax loving DEMOCRATs.

Then again, people that vote DEMOCRAT are to stupid to comprehend profit margins and realize corps or even farmers don't pay taxes. 

• Options
    dad bought the first 2   1/4 mile irrigation systems in 1974.......$19000  each...today a similar electric drive is $70000
  • Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭✭
    their comeing to put a meter on your well
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    Agenda 21 crap from The UN http://www.gdrc.org/uem/water/agenda21chapter18.html The whole earth is going under The NWO and all the jobs lost over'about Wuhan virus are not coming back. Looks like the hammer is going to fall.
                                                   serf

PROTECTION OF THE QUALITY AND SUPPLY OF FRESHWATER RESOURCES: APPLICATION OF INTEGRATED APPROACHES TO THE DEVELOPMENT, MANAGEMENT AND USE OF WATER RESOURCES

• Options
    our wells have been metered for over 30 years and a use report sent in every year....i ran 6 and my annual use average was between 70 and 80 per cent of allowed  ....i  NEVER received any benefit for being conservative.