In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Another Record Day

select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
Market down 3000 or 13%    30%+ for the yr.

Comments

• Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    I suspect we will see 16580 if we do Im buying
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    I am thinking about 5% more should be the bottom. Could be more, one banker today was ask if it could go down another 30%. He said it was possible.
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,033 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn dems bringing in corona virus to destabilize the economy as well as setting off the panic of '20. 
  • Options
    kannoneerkannoneer Member Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭✭
    If it equals the 2008 crash it will hit 13000.
  • Options
    Up just a couple per cent this morning ..lets see if it holds.
  • Options
    IMHO it not only won't hold it will continue dropping, nothing the feds or anyone else can do to stem the tide.
    The media has everyone in a frenzy right or wrong the hyperbole is doing nothing to stem the hoarding and panic.
    I sincerely believe until a solution to the fear comes around people are going to react and look for safety, hell Silver is now @ 12 bucks and the talking heads are saying people are selling off silver for dollars??!! WTH Imagine a few more weeks and Uncle Sam will put out a cash call, turn in all your money to the banks so we can destroy it and print new money on anti-virus material. If you don't turn it in by X date it becomes worthless. That way they get to call in all the buried and hidden money. All the illegal cash gets claimed or lost. ?
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    I thank God above for giving me the wisdom to live in the middle of nowhere on a dirt road miles off the pavement.  There is not one thing I can do to change the herd panic mentality except to refuse to participate in the madness.  I have not even glanced at my investments, they are going to do what ever they do and I have no control over it except patience.
  • Options
    Market down another 1800 right now, hard to believe you can buy stocks like BP oil for 15 bucks a share or Boeing at less than a 100!
  • Options
    About 31-32% for the yr down. New financial news isn't doing anything. Getting ugly when motels and hotels get hit and going to collapse along with airlines needing bailed out. I forecast one large airline will start buying out the others.