In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Martial law?

jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,667 ******

Comments

• Options
    US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭✭
    Our governor decreed this today (MUCH longer than this, but this is the subject of this thread) -

"SECTION TWENTY-ONE.  The Iowa Department of Public Safety, the Iowa Department of Public Health, the Iowa Department of Education, the Iowa Department of Homeland Security and Emergency Management, the Iowa Department of Transportation and other participating state agencies are hereby directed to monitor the operation and implementation of this proclamation to assure the public's health and safety.
  • Options
    bullshotbullshot Member Posts: 14,342 ✭✭✭✭
    Same thing in Florida. I think it's a good thing cause people are too stupid to do it on their own.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you"
  • Options
    FrogdogFrogdog Member Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
  • Options
    bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    He will have to "make-do" with only 8 body guards.
    I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • Options
    CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭

The world has turned to caca. Normally I have a good feel for the next step but not now.

Anything at anytime. Cuomo is a loose cannon. He's torn between refusing to take authority and impulse decisions. De Blasio is an idiot.

Illinois governor goes on national TV to make edicts.

The media wants to see the nation suffer.