In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

This is why the death penalty exists, IMO-Update

Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,372 ******
edited March 2020 in General Discussion

I will never understand people and I guess this is why I love dogs. They don't do stuff like this.

ETA:

It has come to my attention the woman has a diagnosed mental illness. Obviously, persons having a mental illnesses should not be reason for the death penalty. It IS a case for proper mental health care, something lacking in this society. Please forgive my knee-jerking on this.

Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

Comments

• Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited March 2020
    Sentence her to 1,000 hours of unpaid service in a hospital ward filled with virus patients...working without a mask or gloves, and we'd be off to a good start. All of that food had to be thrown out for nothing more than an idiotic prank. 
  • Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Agree with Op this * is the cover girl of a sickness sweeping the nation. Death for the scum that ravage the planet. Why not rid ourselves of those unworthy of life...
  • Options
    pulsarncpulsarnc Member Posts: 6,287 ✭✭✭✭

There are reports that she is well known to the store personal and most likely suffered from a mental defect . Not all of the crazies are locked up and receiving treatment

cry Havoc and let slip  the dogs of war..... 
  • Options
    asopasop Member Posts: 8,921 ✭✭✭✭
    Too many "Do Gooders" out there for the proper penalties to be implemented.
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,655 ✭✭✭✭
     she will be declared mentally incompetent and set free 
     heck  there  releasing thousands of prisoners each day and claim the virus   in reality they do not want to pay for there  upkeep why add more  .
     I would  say most all of us know at least one person  ( if not i know enough  nuts to cover for you ) who should be in a mental hospital .
       when they closed the doors to mental wards and hospitals and insane asylums and tossed  them back to the families and to  the  public . 
     we went down the old slope a lot faster as a society to have to deal with them 
     no  state or city wants or has the funding to operate  or the lawyers to fight off all the BS charges  that come with it of not proper care of the people . just look at the "homeless " as a lot of them are called 

• Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    From the reports I read she is mentally ill.
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe all the stress from the cornvirus has taken a toll on her. Still a nutcase
  • Options
    waltermoewaltermoe Member Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭✭
    If I go in a store and someone is intentionally coughing on people, and their saying that they have the  virus, do I have the right to protect my self?  They say this virus can kill you.
  • Options
    waltermoewaltermoe Member Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭✭
    If I go in a store and someone is intentionally coughing on people, and their saying that they have the  virus, do I have the right to protect my self?  They say this virus can kill you.
  • Options
    chmechme Member Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭✭
    Wonder if the store has one of those big hydraulic presses that compacts bales of cardboard?  Just sayin......
  • Options
    pulsarncpulsarnc Member Posts: 6,287 ✭✭✭✭

I spent thirty two years working in mental health care field . The wholesale turnout of mentally ill people from the hospitals to the community health system was and is one of the largest frauds ever committed. Most of today’s homeless people are the long term results

cry Havoc and let slip  the dogs of war..... 
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,372 ******
    pulsarnc said:

I spent thirty two years working in mental health care field . The wholesale turnout of mentally ill people from the hospitals to the community health system was and is one of the largest frauds ever committed. Most of today’s homeless people are the long term results

Very true pulsarnc. The pendulum swung from experimentation on patients in the mental ward that were cruel and abusive to basically just letting anyone walk free that could show some self sufficiency for a few hours, which IMO is just as cruel and abusive.
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,881 ✭✭✭✭
    She must be adjudicated "mentally defective", or committed for > 30 days, to be prevented from possessing a firearm for the rest of her life.  And, it must be reported by the state to the DOJ.