In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The Smoking Gun Of Wuhan Virus Origin?

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
 All parts of the sum of this virus was manipulated by Chinese Researchers. President is burying the hatchet with China this week and in deep negotiations with Premier XI for a big deal. This info presented will be disputed and covered up in my opinion. Pearl Harbor & The 9/11 attacks come to mind.
                                       serf

March 17, 2020
In an exclusive interview given to Geopolitics and Empire, Dr. Boyle discusses the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan, China and the Bio safety Level 4 laboratory (BSL-4) from which he believes the infectious disease escaped. He believes the virus is potentially lethal and an offensive biological warfare weapon or dual-use biowarfare weapons agent genetically modified with gain of function properties, which is why the Chinese government originally tried to cover it up and is now taking drastic measures to contain it. The Wuhan BSL-4 lab is also a specially designated World Health Organization (WHO) research lab and Dr. Boyle contends that the WHO knows full well what is occurring.

Comments

• Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    I have said it from the beginning.
    RLTW

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,499 ✭✭✭✭
    I still have an open mind regarding this. I have seen numerous articles claiming to prove the virus had a natural origin. I have also read a few claiming it is a bioweapon that inadvertently got loose. Poor weapon for physically taking over a country but good at ruining your opponent's economy.  If the world's economy keeps going down the crapper China will have a real problem with keeping what will become a billion people under control. I think it wouldn't be a win for them. As it is a lot of countries are probably going to make sure they are going to be less dependent on Chinese products. I guess I am still skeptical when someone's tells me he is sure it is a natural outbreak or a man-made one. Bob
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry, conspiracy theorists. Study concludes COVID-19 'is not a laboratory construct'

KATE HOLLAND
    Good Morning AmericaMarch 27, 2020, 9:09 AM EDT
    Sorry conspiracy theorists Study concludes COVID-19 is not a laboratory construct ABC News
    Sorry, conspiracy theorists. Study concludes COVID-19 'is not a laboratory construct' (ABC News)

Conspiracy theories claiming COVID-19 was engineered in a lab as part of a biological attack on the United States have been gaining traction online in recent weeks, but a new study on the origins of the virus has concluded that the pandemic-causing strain developed naturally.

An analysis of the evidence, according to the findings first published in the scientific journal Nature Medicine, shows that the novel coronavirus "is not a laboratory construct or a purposefully manipulated virus," with the researchers concluding "we do not believe that any type of laboratory-based scenario is plausible."

Video: U.S. Leads the World in Number of Coronavirus Cases

Scroll back up to restore default view.

"There’s a lot of speculation and conspiracy theories that went to a pretty high level," Dr. Robert Garry, a professor at the Tulane University School of Medicine and one of the authors of the study, told ABC News, "so we felt it was important to get a team together to examine evidence of this new coronavirus to determine what we could about the origin."

Tune into ABC at 1 p.m. ET and ABC News Live at 4 p.m. ET every weekday for special coverage of the novel coronavirus with the full ABC News team, including the latest news, context and analysis.

Dr. Francis Collins, the director of the National Institutes of Health, supported the study’s findings, writing on his blog, "This study leaves little room to refute a natural origin for COVID-19."

Researchers concluded that the novel coronavirus is not a human creation because it does not share any "previously used virus backbone." It likely arose, the study said, from a recombination of a virus found in bats and another virus, possibly originating from pangolins, otherwise known as scaly anteaters.

MORE: Coronavirus live updates: US now leads world with over 82,000 cases

COVID-19 is 96% identical to a coronavirus found in bats, researchers said, but with a certain variation that could explain what has made it so infectious.

"We know from the study of other coronaviruses that they’re able to acquire this [variation] and they can then become more pathogenic," Garry told ABC News. "This is a good explanation as to why this virus is so transmittable and has caused this pandemic."

PHOTO This handout illustration image taken with a scanning electron microscope shows SARS-CoV-2 yellowalso known as 2019-nCoV the virus that causes COVID-19isolated emerging from the surface of cells bluepink cultured in the lab HandoutNational Institutes of HealthAFP via GettY Images
    PHOTO: This handout illustration image taken with a scanning electron microscope shows SARS-CoV-2 (yellow)also known as 2019-nCoV, the virus that causes COVID-19isolated emerging from the surface of cells (blue/pink) cultured in the lab. (Handout/National Institutes of Health/AFP via GettY Images)

The mutation in surface proteins, according to Garry, could have triggered the outbreak of the pandemic, but it’s also possible that a less severe version of the illness was circulating through the population for years, perhaps even decades, before escalating to this point.

"We don’t know if those mutations were picked up more recently or a long time ago," Garry told ABC News. "It’s impossible to say if it actually was a mutation that triggered the pandemic, but either way, it would have been a naturally occurring process."

And while many believe the virus originated at a fish market in Wuhan, China, Garry said that is also a misconception.

"Our analyses, and others too, point to an earlier origin than that," Garry said. "There were definitely cases there, but that wasn’t the origin of the virus."

• Options
    edited March 2020
    GreatGuns said:
    Sam06 said:
    I have said it from the beginning.
    I too Sam. I've just been trying to find an alternate reason/answer.
    Hope you are well.
    Jim
      The only other explanation is they sold test lab animals to The Fish market with this hybrid Bio weapon parts in them and it crossed over after eating them and this could have hidden the original hybrid with this so called natural one they are calling COVe 2019. The Fish market has been demolished but the Chinese say it never originated from there. Could not prove it one way or another now,sounds fishy doesn't it ? ;)

All the research papers are there listed in the video to prove it was a construct from China's Bio weapons Lab 4 .No need to post them here.
                                                               serf

• Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    No matter if it was produced in a lad or is a naturally occurring virus that was being experimented on the Chinese released it on the world on purpose and it came from that lab.

The CDC is in Atlanta Ga.  What if some terrible disease started in Atlanta and went all around the world?  This people would say it was released from the CDC............................sure they would. 

Of say Ft Detrick in Maryland?

RLTW

• Options
    sharpshooter039sharpshooter039 Member Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭

Honestly,, does anyone honestly think they would tell us the truth??? I mean our Government... if it was proven this is an escaped biological weapon we would be looking at WWIII, Every Government in the World will do what is necessary to prevent that

• Options
    GreatGuns said:
    If their standard protocol wasn't to incinerate everything relating to waste of any kind, that may sort of be feasible. It left their lab "on" a scientist, he was then criticized by his government for speaking out publicly when he got sick. He then died from it, now he's a hero. It was apparently there for study and the scientist came into contact with it. Are you current with this serf? It's not new information, nor conspiracy theory. There was nothing sold to a fish market. That's off some goofy web site that believes Elvis is living in Vegas like Howard Hughes did. :o
    How did it spread worldwide so quickly? That should be the question, as the answer could provide a way to slow it or even stop it.
    Jim
    I thought Elvis was in Kalamazoo working in a 7/11. Bob
  • Options
    danielgagedanielgage Member Posts: 10,477 ✭✭✭✭

Honestly,, does anyone honestly think they would tell us the truth??? I mean our Government... if it was proven this is an escaped biological weapon we would be looking at WWIII, Every Government in the World will do what is necessary to prevent that

NO
    I agree 100%
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,440 ******
    Sorry Bob but Elvis is in Pinconning making cheese!   

I have just two answers to this question.

1)  China opened a box that was buried in an ancient tomb. Turned out after the lid had been deciphered ; This Box is the property of Pandora.   She is a real * and should not be messed with.

2) God is pissed at the human race.  Time to dig out the sack cloth and start dusting ourselves.
  • Options
    spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    of course our govt would tell us the truth about what china told them.....as well as the WHO director with no medical  background from ethiopia who owes china for millions spent in their country......of course our CV trillions are ALL dedicated to medical issues..........congress should resign in shame instead of feasting on pork
  • Options
    BobJudy said:
    GreatGuns said:
    If their standard protocol wasn't to incinerate everything relating to waste of any kind, that may sort of be feasible. It left their lab "on" a scientist, he was then criticized by his government for speaking out publicly when he got sick. He then died from it, now he's a hero. It was apparently there for study and the scientist came into contact with it. Are you current with this serf? It's not new information, nor conspiracy theory. There was nothing sold to a fish market. That's off some goofy web site that believes Elvis is living in Vegas like Howard Hughes did. :o
    How did it spread worldwide so quickly? That should be the question, as the answer could provide a way to slow it or even stop it.
    Jim
             Elvis or what is left of him is in Memphis Tennessee at least six feet under.
                                                    serf

The Guy who died was a doctor at the Wuhan Hospital not a scientist at Bio lab.

Here's another no scientist just doctors in China
    Dr Li, an ophthalmologist, posted his story on Weibo from a hospital bed a month after sending out his initial warning.

• Options
    shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,248 ✭✭✭✭

Like I've said before, if it was a "bio weapon" it is probably the least effective bio weapon ever made... Something like a 2% kill rate that only kills the elderly and people with poor health, not very effective.

• Options
    serf said:
    BobJudy said:
    GreatGuns said:
    Jim
             Elvis or what is left of him is in Memphis Tennessee at least six feet under.
                                                    serf

The Guy who died was a doctor at the Wuhan Hospital not a scientist at Bio lab.

Here's another no scientist just doctors in China
    Dr Li, an ophthalmologist, posted his story on Weibo from a hospital bed a month after sending out his initial warning.

Can you prove Elvis is in Memphis? I think what is buried there is a golem brought over from the Warsaw ghetto by the Zionist backers of the NWO. Concerning GG alluding to Howard Hughes being in Vegas,  who do you think owns that 7/11 in Kalamazoo? Makes as much sense as all the conflicting "expert" opinions concerning the virus that you see online and on the broadcast news. Bob
  • Options
    ROY222ROY222 Member Posts: 537 ✭✭✭
    WTF
    Let's blame the Anteaters?
  • Options

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

Abraham Lincoln

It's plastered all over Wuhan with the tentacles all over the world coming to roost at The Bio-labs with the Fish market that has been bulldozed, while premier XI even stating they need better controls on The Bio weapons labs.  When one debates with innuendos then they can't point at plausible incidences and FACTS to begin with,for they have none.

serf

Google's search is being manipulated with pro Chinese rhetoric now? I guess the 5 G war is over at The NSA.

At least on this link below you can get all ideas and data on this Pandemic.I don't agree with them all but it's better to be able to judge on the comments and leads to where the facts lead you with your thinking mind! Freedom of The Press along with 2nd amendment is all we have Left in my opinion but for how?

https://hnewswire.com/how-xi-jinpings-controlocracy-lost-control/

• In March 2019, in a mysterious event, a shipment of exceptionally virulent viruses from Canada’s NML biological labs ended up in China. Canadian officials say the shipment was part of its efforts to support public-health research worldwide. They claimed that it was just a normal procedure. What is unclear is why it was done in secret, and why the Chinese officials lodged a complaint. For certain, if this was just a routine transfer, the Chinese government would have been notified. In July 2019, a group of Chinese virologists was forcibly dispatched from the Canadian National Microbiology Laboratory (NML). The NML is Canada’s only level-4 facility and one of only a few in North America equipped to handle the world’s deadliest diseases, including Ebola, SARS, Coronavirus, etc.
    • On October 18th, 2019, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, in conjunction with the World Economic Forum assembled “15 leaders of business, government, and public health” to simulate a scenario in which a coronavirus pandemic was ravaging the planet. Major participants were American military leadership and certain neocon political figures. The Chinese were not invited. The members took notes, and then returned to their day to day operations.
    • In Simulation Run 3 Months Ago, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Predicted Up To 65 Million Deaths Via Coronavirus.

• Options
    edited March 2020
    The Newswire article sounds like not so thinly disguised propaganda to convince the world that th US was responsible for the creation and spread of the virus. American troops in China and 2 months later the virus appears. You would think a virus with a 14 day timeline would have shown up sooner than 60 days later. Accusations of active American biowarfare efforts seems a little off to me. concerning the conferences and simulations run before the pandemic it is called preparation. The military and think tanks cover a lot of situations in their simulations, up to and including nuclear war. Bob
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    From what I've read this SOB that's a professor at Harvard probably had something to do with it. That stinking cesspool of sorry * liberals have no morals and they literally hate this country and would love to see it destroyed. 
    https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harvard-university-professor-and-two-chinese-nationals-charged-three-separate-china-related
  • Options
    JasonVJasonV Member Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭

Sorry, conspiracy theorists. Study concludes COVID-19 'is not a laboratory construct'

KATE HOLLAND
    Good Morning AmericaMarch 27, 2020, 9:09 AM EDT
    Sorry conspiracy theorists Study concludes COVID-19 is not a laboratory construct ABC News
    Sorry, conspiracy theorists. Study concludes COVID-19 'is not a laboratory construct' (ABC News)

Conspiracy theories claiming COVID-19 was engineered in a lab as part of a biological attack on the United States have been gaining traction online in recent weeks, but a new study on the origins of the virus has concluded that the pandemic-causing strain developed naturally.

An analysis of the evidence, according to the findings first published in the scientific journal Nature Medicine, shows that the novel coronavirus "is not a laboratory construct or a purposefully manipulated virus," with the researchers concluding "we do not believe that any type of laboratory-based scenario is plausible."

Video: U.S. Leads the World in Number of Coronavirus Cases

Scroll back up to restore default view.

"There’s a lot of speculation and conspiracy theories that went to a pretty high level," Dr. Robert Garry, a professor at the Tulane University School of Medicine and one of the authors of the study, told ABC News, "so we felt it was important to get a team together to examine evidence of this new coronavirus to determine what we could about the origin."

Tune into ABC at 1 p.m. ET and ABC News Live at 4 p.m. ET every weekday for special coverage of the novel coronavirus with the full ABC News team, including the latest news, context and analysis.

Dr. Francis Collins, the director of the National Institutes of Health, supported the study’s findings, writing on his blog, "This study leaves little room to refute a natural origin for COVID-19."

Researchers concluded that the novel coronavirus is not a human creation because it does not share any "previously used virus backbone." It likely arose, the study said, from a recombination of a virus found in bats and another virus, possibly originating from pangolins, otherwise known as scaly anteaters.

MORE: Coronavirus live updates: US now leads world with over 82,000 cases

COVID-19 is 96% identical to a coronavirus found in bats, researchers said, but with a certain variation that could explain what has made it so infectious.

"We know from the study of other coronaviruses that they’re able to acquire this [variation] and they can then become more pathogenic," Garry told ABC News. "This is a good explanation as to why this virus is so transmittable and has caused this pandemic."

PHOTO This handout illustration image taken with a scanning electron microscope shows SARS-CoV-2 yellowalso known as 2019-nCoV the virus that causes COVID-19isolated emerging from the surface of cells bluepink cultured in the lab HandoutNational Institutes of HealthAFP via GettY Images
    PHOTO: This handout illustration image taken with a scanning electron microscope shows SARS-CoV-2 (yellow)also known as 2019-nCoV, the virus that causes COVID-19isolated emerging from the surface of cells (blue/pink) cultured in the lab. (Handout/National Institutes of Health/AFP via GettY Images)

The mutation in surface proteins, according to Garry, could have triggered the outbreak of the pandemic, but it’s also possible that a less severe version of the illness was circulating through the population for years, perhaps even decades, before escalating to this point.

"We don’t know if those mutations were picked up more recently or a long time ago," Garry told ABC News. "It’s impossible to say if it actually was a mutation that triggered the pandemic, but either way, it would have been a naturally occurring process."

And while many believe the virus originated at a fish market in Wuhan, China, Garry said that is also a misconception.

"Our analyses, and others too, point to an earlier origin than that," Garry said. "There were definitely cases there, but that wasn’t the origin of the virus."

I wouldn't believe Good Morning America for nothing.
    formerly known as warpig883