In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

and the insanity following CV

spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
is the idea if UBI or universal basic income......meaning that because anyone simply exists they are owed (per one example over 18) $1000 a month for their life for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.......well that ought to cap the middle American taxpayer a fatal spasm after the TRILLIONS of debt already placed on their shoulders...their are no doubts if all the categories add up to ???? of non productive do nothings all ready quivering in excitement that this come to pass from our idiots in congress....of course add in free medical, good housing, and all the other bennies of actual constructive labor and where does all this end ?????  end poverty by giving everyone money >>>>>ignore where money comes from to start with and spring approaches so i am going outside to pluck some off of the ripening tree... if i get to my tree first

Comments

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭
    It don't take a rocket scientist to figure out the total amount of the national debt is the same as the money DEMOCRATs have spent over the years subsidizing non productivity and wealth redistribution in America.