In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What a Jackwad!

Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,317 ******
The parking lot at Home depot isn't known for having huge parking spaces, but it was mostly empty. So, when this jackwad from Idaho did this to me, I'm going to broadcast it as far and wide as my influence allows. I literally had to crawl in from the passenger side.  Anyone feel like doxxing?

Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

Comments

• Options
    grdad45grdad45 Member Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭✭
    Since I am recovering from knee surgery, I wouldn't be able to crawl across my vehicle to drive it. I'm afraid that when the jackwad returned, he would find his wipers super glued to his windshield. Home Depot sells some industrial strength glue!  >:)
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,668 ******
    You should have scrawled “jack wad” in the dirt on his/her tailgate.
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry, Randy.

There was plenty of room on my driver’s side. You could have just crawled through there.

Don

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    super glue the door locks......
  • Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,950 ✭✭✭✭
    As close to the line both cars are, it is hard to say who did what to whom! Don
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,035 ******
    I don't see it.  Both vehicles are within the pre marked area of white lines.  Your anger should be directed to the first sentence in your post. 
  • Options
    waltermoewaltermoe Member Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭✭

I always just use a key that doesn’t have a automatic door opener, fits better in my pocket, and the key only can be used on the drivers side door. So I quest I would have had to of waited until the person returned. This is the reason I always carry enough BOND money on me.

• Options
    spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    that why i park out as far as possible....many years ago i had a perfect  79 silver anniversary trans am and one evening i went to the bigger town north of us to the first box store.in the area..parked 100FT away from everyone else ALL ALONE and when i came out there was an older station wagon pushed up tight on my front end...JUST US 2 WAY OUT THERE ...only way out was to back out as slow as possible and let it scrape down...   i got free and keyed every possible panel on that SOB....feel guilty>>>>>NOT ONE DAMN BIT...then next day to body shop smooth and repaint    buustard
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    The best revenge I ever heard of was from my ex-wifes sister.  She got blocked in by a brand new Mercedes, she took a loaded diaper and wiped the contents under the door handle.  Brilliant and no permanent harm done to the car !
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    dcon12 said:
    My first reaction to the pic aswell.
  • Options
    duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    WAY TO GO DON !!!!!!!!
  • Options
    asopasop Member Posts: 8,911 ✭✭✭✭
    Lowes has much wider spacing B)
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,183 ✭✭✭✭
    should have hired some of those mexicans standing around the parking lot to move it for ya..............
  • Options
    shilowar said:
    dcon12 said:
    My first reaction to the pic aswell.

Well, I suppose you both missed the fact as a driver I'm not going to park so close to someone so that I have to crawl to the other side of the car to get out.  Maybe you two roll differently.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,751 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
     Those parking "spots" are just that, small spots for an electric car. Looks like the guy on the left got him blocked in also.
  • Options
    hillbille said:
    should have hired some of those mexicans standing around the parking lot to move it for ya..............

Strangely, this HD (and all the ones in this area, actually) don't have much for tradesmen hanging 'round.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭
    that's what a tire valve core tool is handy
  • Options
     Those parking "spots" are just that, small spots for an electric car. Looks like the guy on the left got him blocked in also.

To be clear, the guy to the left of jackwad was there when I pulled in. Jackwad purposefully chose the tight spot between us when there were quite literally closer open parking spaces among about a dozen or so surrounding with no cars left or right of open spaces.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    buddybbuddyb Member Posts: 5,249 ✭✭✭✭
    That's why you should always keep a satchel charge handy.
  • Options
    OkieOkie Member Posts: 991 ✭✭✭
    I like the diaper idea. I'm going to start taking some soft dog litter in a zip lock bag for the Jackwads.
    I can park 200 feet away and no one around. when I come out of the store quite often their is a goat houer with goats on one side and a hog hauler on the other side. 
    I'll see if they even notice soft fresh wettable dog poop on their door handles.
    Might be doing them a favor, killing a covid virus. ;)
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Might have found a dent or two in their door panel.

Oops! My bad. (Had to get in to my vehicle.) Sorry.

• Options
    RobOzRobOz Member Posts: 9,523 ✭✭✭

Good thing you did not have 1/2 ton truck or bigger.

• Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,751 ✭✭✭✭

To be clear, the guy to the left of jackwad was there when I pulled in. Jackwad purposefully chose the tight spot between us when there were quite literally closer open parking spaces among about a dozen or so surrounding with no cars left or right of open spaces.
     Ok then, makes some sense, not by him though.
  • Options
    dpmuledpmule Member Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like the folks from Kootenai county are just as nice as the ones from 8B, Bonneville county.

Mule
  • Options
    FrogdogFrogdog Member Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭✭

One technique I have seen for such occasions is to keep some zip-ties in your car. As you leave, zip-tie a shopping cart to their door handle. It's especially effective for liberals and millennials, since they tend to not carry pocket knives.

Now that I have armed you with a revenge technique, let me offer some better advice. Just move on. Circumstances may not always be what you think. Could be an old lady who had no ill intent, maybe a mom distracted by a crying baby, or someone whose mind was occupied with the thoughts of the Dad they just lost to COVID-19. In my experience, the path of vengefulness usually leads to ME being humbled and looking like a jack-tail.

BUT, I'll bet that zip-tie thing works pretty good. Hahaha!!

🐸

• Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,385 ******
    I would have just left a note and tucked it under his wiper blade.  

"Your Parking Technique shows how selfish You Are!"    Being a nice guy and a non-selfish thoughtful person, I decided to warn you NOT TO START YOUR CAR!    Repairs for engines that have been spiked with sugar are VERY EXPENSIVE!"   >:)        

Just the note!  No sugar actually needed!  :D
  • Options
    Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,685 ✭✭✭✭
    Zip tie shopping carts to his door handles

LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭
    Zip tie shopping carts to his door handles

It'd need to be a mighty small shopping cart!  Did you see how close together those cars were?   :D;)
  • Options
    armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,483 ✭✭✭
    I never park that close to the white line to begin with. I would have found a different space where I could park equal-distantly between the two lines. This is a common problem at the hotel I work at along with the trailer tower or truck or bus drivers that park across 8 spaces. Yes that valve stem tool is very handy to have. 
  • Options
    armilite said:
    I never park that close to the white line to begin with. I would have found a different space where I could park equal-distantly between the two lines. This is a common problem at the hotel I work at along with the trailer tower or truck or bus drivers that park across 8 spaces. Yes that valve stem tool is very handy to have. 

I normally do too, but I didn't worry much about it SINCE THERE WERE SO MANY OPEN SPACES!!!
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    asopasop Member Posts: 8,911 ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe 35  or so years ago the standard parking space was 10'X20'.  With so many smaller cars being sold back then the "powers to be" decided to cut that back to 8'X18'. With the current interest in SUV's and trucks this should be revisited ;)
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭
    us55840 said:
    Define:  Jackwad
    TOP DEFINITION
    A person containing the attributes of both a "Jack *" and a "Dick wad". Having a inept attitude or ignorance.
    Larry is such a JACK WAD for stealing (or parking too close to) my car
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    us55840 said:
    Define:  Jackwad
    TOP DEFINITION
    A person containing the attributes of both a "Jack *" and a "Dick wad". Having a inept attitude or ignorance.
    Larry is such a JACK WAD for stealing (or parking too close to) my car

Is that his name?
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭
    Right asop, plus ours have military  reserved spaces.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.