In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Everyone doing well????

OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
We are doing well here in southern NJ. No one sick. We are working every day. I will admit that I'm really worried about getting sick, so we are being overly cautious. Had my massive heart attack, three years ago today. I guess my health problems is what really worries me the most. I talk to some member on facebook, and they are all doing good. Today was Ol' woodshed wife's birthday, Dori.  :) They are doing great. He lost his dog Merle, about a week ago. Our son's brain tumor has shrunk with medicine, and he is doing good with it. I think about you all daily, and hope everyone is well. I know I don't post much anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't think about this place. I just threw myself into hobbies and other things. Being on the board of directors ,for a local shooting facility, takes up a few nights a week.  Hopefully this crap ends soon, and we can all get back to normal. God bless and take care of yourselves. Your friend, Oakie.

Comments