In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

A little simple math

sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭
I'm mathematically challenged, but my calculator accepts enough zeros to help me out. 
Phase ONE of this package will cost over $6,000 for EVERY man, woman and child in The USA.
Yet no one person will receive more than $1,200 (as I understand it).
So, every American is writing a check for over $4,800 and tossing it into "the  trough",  where Corporate America/special interest groups will, once again, gorge themselves into oblivion. 
And most sheep will be soooooo very grateful to our government "leaders" for making it all possible.
PATHETIC!!
Arrivederci gigi

Comments

• dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,776 ✭✭✭✭
    Yup!!  I'm from the government.  I'm here to help!!  Please drop your pants and bend over!!
  • 4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭✭
    So far,two that see and now there are three. My Uncle will take back all I thought was free.
  • sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭
    Now, that's funny!
    After 1 response the topic gets buried in politics.
    Much easier than facing the ugly truth. If your a sheeple!
    Arrivederci gigi
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    The brain gets the most blood as the rest of the body freezes and dies and it's the same for Big business and the Congress who is bought and payed for by Corporate lobbyist! They get all big bailouts and tack it on the deficit budget for The Taxpayers to pay off. They are very Foolish and The Reset will make the USA a third world country in the end. Just watch.

serf

COVID-19 and the Economy: What Washington has done and the challenges to state and local governments (Brookings Institution)