In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

kansas repubs are on a stupid trip

spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
we got a democrat governor last go around..surprised me....and the state repubs  have been having a fit ...so a while back on state senator screamed her head off when guv closed the schools and colleges as a safety measure...now this week the guv ordered the churches to close as a safety measure and the repub atty general responded "YOU CANNOT DO THAT"....thats against the freedom of religion......idiot is marching a political point over public safety and making a GIANT issue out of it.....gotta rethink my next vote

Comments

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭

If there is a documented problem with churches in Kansas, you have a reasonable point. If that is not the case, I do not see a problem.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭✭
    Freedom? A long-lost concept in America. Now it's "If only one life is saved....."
  • Options
    to shut down stores on one side of the street and have the state atty general scream that's against religious freedom to have the church on the other side remain open with many in close contact is a stupid political hack against common sense in a perilous time of  contagion........that some churches go along with the stay open attitude i say i  don't care how many of you die but i sure do NOT want to catch it in passing from ANY one hard headed member with a self induced halo
  • Options
    Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
    They all suck and they are all getting paid under the table and they all laugh at our stupidity for voting for them. Just my opinion and no I don't know what to do about it.
  • Options
    court announced favoring the governor's right to shut down churches temporarily for public safety.... glad  you feel the freedom to walk among the lepers ...show us a video of how it is done
  • Options
    several churches responded they defied the order and held services