In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What do the Dems Want next?

grdad45grdad45 Member Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭✭
They are now asking for a raycial breakdown of CV deaths/hospitalizations. Good Lord, what next? 

Comments

• Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    Why are blacks and hispanics having a higher infection rate?  
    Because democraps let them run wild for so long and now they reap the reward for their irresponsibility.
    Oh and the PD doesn't want to upset the melon cart so let 'em act out then go home and infect granny.  
    https://twitter.com/RebekahCastorTV/status/1249724222550806532

• Options
    spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    gotta find someone to blame other than the groups own failures to achieve what they have the opportunity to in the USA...see how they could get ahead in Somalia ?????
  • Options
    and speaking of somalia ...the govt imported a large group of somali people to work at the packing plant in garden city kansas....try as i might i could not find out how many govt programs and  monies were  taxpayer supporting this ..it is easier to import foreigners into the center of AMERICA than cleanse the welfare and disability rolls of the slackers to work....BS
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,799 ✭✭✭✭
    DEMOCRAT and Marxism; one and the same. 
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
     Joe Biden has Larry Summers as a financial advisor! That is  like having the fox guard the Hen-house! Wake up America you have been sold out by both political parties. Here is your the biggest problem ! More debt to provide prosperity it's the same old lie repeated that people begin to believe it! Adolf Hitler was right!
       Gosh I need some interdimensional ammo The Fed's have now,even if The savings rate is ZERO! I Know Negative rates might be one  of those interdimensional bullets!
                                                           serf
     The Treasury Secretary works for the President, and the President has repeatedly called for negative interest rates, so I do not see any reason why he would not insist that US Treasury auctions allow for investors to pay a fair market, higher price to the taxpayer who is ultimately lending the money to the investors.

Federal Reserve chairman Jerome Powell said more stimulus is needed to ensure a robust economic recovery from the coronavirus crisis.

“It may well be the case that the economy will need more support from all of us if the recovery is to be a robust one,” Powell said in a virtual press conference on Wednesday following the central bank’s policy decision. “Will there be a need to do more though? I think the answer to that would be yes.”

“We have a number of dimensions on which we can still provide support to the economy as you know our credit policies are not subject to specific dollar limit,” Powell said. “They can be expanded as needed and we can do new ones, so we can continue to be part of the answer.”

In a bid to offset the economic damage from the coronavirus damage, the Fed has slashed its benchmark interest rate to near zero and launched a variety of programs that also look to get money to households and businesses in need.

“We can do what we can do, and we will do it to the absolute limit of those powers,” Powell added.

• Options
    4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    They want it ALL and they know if they tell the LIE enough folks will believe it.
  • Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭
    to shut up about bidin sex problem
  • Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭
    "and speaking of somalia ...the govt imported a large group of somali people to work at the packing plant in garden city kansas."

dem dere somalianies is bad dudes. dey catch dem hood rats and EAT them.
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    They want it ALL and they know if they tell the LIE enough morons will believe it.
    FIFY
    The ones still against Trump after seeing how the obozo administration weaponized the FBI and DOJ to destroy the Don are nothing but traitors too.
    Brick by brick my little chicken schiff?  
    More like LMAO LMAO at rat traitors looking at 12 steps and a rope.
  • Options
    danielgagedanielgage Member Posts: 10,475 ✭✭✭✭
    serf said:
     Wake up America you have been sold out by both political parties. Here is your the biggest problem ! More debt to provide prosperity it's the same old lie repeated that people begin to believe it! Adolf Hitler was right!

this is true and has been for a long time
  • Options
    yes the govt imported somali's to garden city to work in the packing plants and now finney county has the second highest CV case load in the state at 1367 and in ford county with a packing plant has the highest county rate now at 1558 cases
  • Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    What do the dems want next? To be re elected...
    To rule over us and by doling out your tax payer money to illegals and those who do not pay taxes. The reciprocal votes to forever stay in office.