In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Senior's Are You Willing?

BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,351 ******
To give your life to save our nation?   

Get our young and old citizens back to work and the wheels of progress rolling!  Take our chances surviving the virus and back up the movement to squash our governments anti-constitutional hold on we the people!

Damn right I am!

Comments

• Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    Add me to the list.  Just to clean out the rat's nest in D.C. and the media centers motivates me. :D
    What's next?
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,476 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020

Of course.

Though it is more the risk of getting a virus than giving you life. As the two studies in California and the one in New York seem to be showing, the number of infected (past and present) with this virus is 50+ times the official number. This puts the mortality rate of those infected at between 0.1 and 0.15 percent, or comparable to the average flu.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    With the "bounty" on "virus" patients and deaths watch the numbers to soar just for the Fed $$$ 
    You see the d-rats already trying to get Fed money for the "virus" to float their decades long malfeasance and corruption. 
    NJ could have made pension payments instead chose to fund illegals and steal for their d-rat RICO gang. 
    Just like NY CA ILL also 
    The d-rats been praying for a economic collapse since donnie beat the pig.  
    Their commie brother chinaman delivered.  

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    They have already given up their lives in nursing homes.Workers? Hell they have 20 millon unemployed right now.What makes you think that we old Folks need to sacrifice ourselves to the cause? They already have saved Social security millions with state welfare agencies to boot by being dead already.
                                                                            serf
  • Options
    spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    HELL NO.....gather all the chinee up in AMERICA and put them on the front lines with their own imported safety (faulty) gear....and destroy chinese propagandists that are bellowing CV is AMERICA's fault
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,351 ******
    Yes, I am a veteran.  Maybe why this post came to me.
  • Options
    gemmergemmer Member Posts: 42
    Brookwood said:
    To give your life to save our nation?   

Get our young and old citizens back to work and the wheels of progress rolling!  Take our chances surviving the virus and back up the movement to squash our governments anti-constitutional hold on we the people!

Damn right I am!
    Good. You first.
  • Options
    spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    per my former statement....i have paid taxes for 57 years and am stove up so i cannot really work...i raised food for AMERICA  those many years  while numerous idiots in DC have squandered it, threw it away  to totally undeserving nations by the boatload and  spent many years educating our enemies to take the USA down...and now has the largest pack of NON americans in govt i have ever seen....so here comes a bug made by our economic enemy  in response to our finally squeezing their one way trade deals and if i catch this nasty i am DEAD...no doubt...even little Fort hays state university in  small Hays Kansas has for years ran a sister college in china ...when my grankid graduated 3.85  there a few years ago along with about 450, their sister school in china had 3000 on the roll to graduate the same time....6.6 times as many every time....all of the latter will work to take from AMERICA ....as that is their govt's indoctrination.... WSU in wichita kansas has a college in mexico...all the easier to roll the mexs over the border... i have done my share....someone stronger has to take up the fight
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,476 ✭✭✭✭
    per my former statement....i have paid taxes for 57 years and am stove up so i cannot really work...i raised food for AMERICA  those many years  while numerous idiots in DC have squandered it, threw it away  to totally undeserving nations by the boatload and  spent many years educating our enemies to take the USA down...and now has the largest pack of NON americans in govt i have ever seen....so here comes a bug made by our economic enemy  in response to our finally squeezing their one way trade deals and if i catch this nasty i am DEAD...no doubt...even little Fort hays state university in  small Hays Kansas has for years ran a sister college in china ...when my grankid graduated 3.85  there a few years ago along with about 450, their sister school in china had 3000 on the roll to graduate the same time....6.6 times as many every time....all of the latter will work to take from AMERICA ....as that is their govt's indoctrination.... WSU in wichita kansas has a college in mexico...all the easier to roll the mexs over the border... i have done my share....someone stronger has to take up the fight
    That is fine.  Petition your governor to open up his/her state and let them.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭
    I go where I want, when I want. My work has reverted to no FTF contact but not by my preference. I'd be glad to get back out anytime my agency says I can.