In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

GOP not going after Biden on Reade accusations

susiesusie Member Posts: 7,304 ✭✭✭✭
I wonder if they aren't pursuing Joe since they assume he is easily defeated in November, especially if he picks an extremely liberal female running mate?  Better to fight the known then let the DNC replace him with a more viable candidate such as Cuomo who has been getting tons of free air time lately and trending favorably in liberal circles?

Comments

• dunbarboyzdunbarboyz Member Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭✭
    Why clear it up. Just increase the doubt.
  • truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭✭
    What I don't understand is, why isn't anybody looking into Biden's back-door business connections with China? Biden needed something to take down Trump's booming economy. China had the perfect tool. So here we are.
  • BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    I'll bet between China and this the GOP has more on Biden than they are letting on now. I think they will wait until he gets the nomination and then start letting the information out. Why waste it now so that the Dems can nominate someone else that may pose a bigger problem come election time. Bob
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    BobJudy said:
    I'll bet between China and this the GOP has more on Biden than they are letting on now. I think they will wait until he gets the nomination and then start letting the information out. Why waste it now so that the Dems can nominate someone else that may pose a bigger problem come election time. Bob
    Yep.  Keep the traitor as the d-rat pick.    I DO think he's going to be replaced by another POS rat. Just one with less criminal acts on record.
    We have a ton of dirt on crooked joe the rat. His retarded ramblings will sink him.  
  • spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    nahhh...ya got it all wrong...that's not groping Joe copping a feel......that's SAINT JOE laying on the hands and HEALING the women of their ills...>>>>>>>HALLELUJAH !!!!!!!!!!!
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Biden is not going nowhere and will be the nominee. Corrupt dirty media and their DEMOCRAT sponsors will change narratives,  throw smoke screens and  toss red herrings everywhere. Would not surprise me if the smear campaign and character assassination on any and all accusers.  Look what they have done in the past. 
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭