In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Washington's Governor Race........

Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,381 ***** Forums Admin
edited May 2020 in Politics
Washington governor Jay(The Snake)Inslee(D) is up for re-election this November. I was looking over the list of registered candidates, and see there's 4 democrat challengers heading into the primary election. He's gonna get tramped for sure, but how big of cull do you have to be to have four challengers from your own party? 
 :D 

Comments

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,786 ✭✭✭✭
    The general rule with DEMOCRATs is when you get rid of one, It wont be long before you wish you had the last one back.
    Look at governor secession in NY, CA, OR, and  IL. etc    
    Each successor is more of a Marxist then the last one.
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭

I’m hopeful Loren Culp could win. I know it’s a long shot but he is definitely Pro 2A( he’s the chief of police of the tiny mountain town of Republic, WA who basically told Inslee, Fergusson and the rest of the trash in Olympia he wouldn’t enforce any of their unconstitutional gun laws, and that Republic was a 2A Sanctuary City). Inslee has pissed off enough people on both sides of the isle with his ridiculous failed presidential campaign that cost the taxpayers money and his draconian bs that’s costing extreme financial problems for everyone in this State. Word is he may have to furlough State workers two days a month to make up for the shortfall from covid. Gonna suck for me as my wife works for the State. But that will guarantee his loss.