In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Two Thick Chuck Steaks -

KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2020 in General Discussion

2 thick cut Cut Chuck Steaks.

Room temp. Couple hours. EVOO, salt/pepper, Cajun seasoning.

Seared at high temp both sides. Rough diced Onions, several russet potatoes. Oven (in cast Iron skillet,) for about 35 minutes at 375°.

Comments

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

Smells Awesome. Sorry for the multiple edits. Splash of Worchestershire sauce towards the end.

Amost impossible for me to post a new thread. Internet access issues apparently. Tablet, 4g Samsung Verizon dedicated internet access. (About ready to deep six them.) Post a few words, and then go back and edit.

Looking to go back to Tracphone. No better service but use the same towers. 1/3 price.

I hate getting ripped off.

• Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    That makes me hungry and I just ate!
    What's next?
  • Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭✭

Smells Awesome. Sorry for the multiple edits. Splash of Worchestershire sauce towards the end.

Amost impossible for me to post a new thread. Internet access issues apparently. Tablet, 4g Samsung Verizon dedicated internet access. (About ready to deep six them.) Post a few words, and then go back and edit.

Looking to go back to Tracphone. No better service but use the same towers. 1/3 price.

I hate getting ripped off.

I understand your internet frustration. My one and only viable option at the moment is Century link DSL and it sucks. I pretty much have their recorded "We know you are having problems and are working on it message" since I hear it about once a week. 
    Doing a bacon wrapped pork tenderloin for dinner. I figure the only way to make pork better is add more pork to it.😁 Bob