In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The 4th Reich

MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭
Yep, the mainstream media has successfully created an unconstitutional 4th branch of government which I will dub "The Fourth Reich". 

Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Comments

• Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭
    your wrong.......
  • Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,481 ✭✭✭✭
    Magoo I don't believe you understand the definition of Reich. Bob
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,786 ✭✭✭✭
    The media and the DEMOCRAT party are a manifestation of the same thing. 
    Abject Marxism: Yes. A 4th Reich: No.  
  • Options
    mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Lefty's are too stupid to form a Reich........they thrive on anarchy. Like you Mag00........go back to your precinct and behave like an obedient public servant.
  • Options
    " ...is a German word analogous in meaning to the English word "realm".

"By claiming for his government the mantle of the Third Reich, Hitler attempted to position himself within the larger context of German and European history."  And there in lies the crux of the power of the media to control our constitutional government. 

Too bad you can't see it. While the media hasn't "claimed" the moniker, I am giving it to them.  Only thing is there will be no USA to liberate us. We have to do it ourselves, and better to do it before 2a disappears forever. 
  • Options
    hillbille said:
    your wrong.......
    Why? What is your argument for or against? 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    MrMag00 said:
    " ...is a German word analogous in meaning to the English word "realm".

"By claiming for his government the mantle of the Third Reich, Hitler attempted to position himself within the larger context of German and European history."  And there in lies the crux of the power of the media to control our constitutional government. 

Too bad you can't see it. While the media hasn't "claimed" the moniker, I am giving it to them.  Only thing is there will be no USA to liberate us. We have to do it ourselves, and better to do it before 2a disappears forever. 
    Perhaps if you referred to the extreme left taking over the Democratic party, I would think you were making a viable comparision. The media is more like the ministry of propaganda under Goebbels. Bob
  • Options
    MrMag00 said:
    Oh good a link to an anti-vaxxer website. No coincidence they have a slanted vaccine article and then try to sell way over priced food supplements. Guess they depend on the fools and their money theory. Bob

• Options
    Guess you're no better,  you only see what you want to see.  :(   
    Must suck for you to be filled with such hate  <3

• Options
    No hate here but you must be constantly afraid of those evil billionaires. I don't have the biased blinders on that you do. I actually question what my sources are and don't blindly accept them. The old "I saw it on the internet so it must be true" adage. Bonjour. Bob