In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Riots (Non) in Snohomish Washington.

Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,390 ***** Forums Admin
Here's how they handle rioters in Snohomish Washington........

Comments

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

That is Awesome!

Pretty much how it would play out here as well.

Wolverines!.............................................................

• Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,755 ✭✭✭✭
    1K in a small town, WOW - My furniture store owner which is 50 yards from me asked to watch his place but I was alone also. Saw one possum, three cats, and a raccoon. Town is 600 lol
  • Options
    spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    that is HOLDING DOWN THE FORT >>>>>>+++++++
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,800 ✭✭✭✭
    WELL done. HPD. 

• Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    No where that I have ever lived have I noticed such a great divide between liberals and conservatives.  It was that way in 78 and it's that way today.  The divide is so great between the two factions that I have always felt right at home living here.  I cannot stand race hustling activists.  I was fooled once with what has evolved into a demonic civil rights movement, and it won't happen again, period.   
    What's next?
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,087 ✭✭✭✭

That is Awesome!

Pretty much how it would play out here as well.

Wolverines!.............................................................

More like Twin Peaks. I don't see Deputy Andy. Also you would think the armed fellers would be wearing masks. I kind a wanted to see the lumber jack sporting a double bit.
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,389 ******
    My hats off to your town that I can't pronounce or spell!   :)    Just what we need to keep the peace here in America!   Amen!
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,390 ***** Forums Admin
    chiefr said:
    WELL done. HPD. 

To avoid any confusion, I was not involved in that. My wife collected that stuff off her Facebook page.
  • Options
    Brookwood said:
    My hats off to your town that I can't pronounce or spell!   :)    Just what we need to keep the peace here in America!   Amen!
    I don't live there, but it's pronounced "Snow-Home-ish".
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Same thing happened in Coeur d'Alene, Id.

The news report is interesting, and shows how protesting and protection work hand in hand when reasonable people engage.

https://www.krem.com/article/news/local/kootenai-county/coeur-dalene-protests-june-1-2020/293-f25b9ae9-8552-49b8-9dfa-c7f86a6aa943
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,465 ✭✭✭✭
    This Sheriff in Polk county gets it.
     .A Florida sheriff on Monday encouraged residents to open fire on violent looters who try to enter their homes.
    “I would tell them, if you value your life, they probably shouldn’t do that in Polk County. Because the people of Polk County like guns, they have guns, I encourage them to own guns, and they’re going to be in their homes tonight with their guns loaded,” Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd told reporters during a news briefing.
    “And if you try to break into their homes to steal, to set fires, I’m highly recommending they blow you back out of the house with their guns. So, leave the community alone.”
    Judd said protests in the county —  the Lakeland area just east of Tampa and south of Orlando — devolved into “civil unrest” on Saturday and Sunday and rumors had been circulating online that rioters planned on bringing violence into the neighborhoods, according to FOX 13 News.
    “We are going to hunt you down and lock you up if you engage in any criminal conduct,” Judd said…
  • Options
    OkieOkie Member Posts: 991 ✭✭✭
    If they come after your guns, give them your bullets FIRST.
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    savage170 said:
    This Sheriff in Polk county gets it.
     .A Florida sheriff on Monday encouraged residents to open fire on violent looters who try to enter their homes.
    “I would tell them, if you value your life, they probably shouldn’t do that in Polk County. Because the people of Polk County like guns, they have guns, I encourage them to own guns, and they’re going to be in their homes tonight with their guns loaded,” Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd told reporters during a news briefing.
    “And if you try to break into their homes to steal, to set fires, I’m highly recommending they blow you back out of the house with their guns. So, leave the community alone.”
    Judd said protests in the county —  the Lakeland area just east of Tampa and south of Orlando — devolved into “civil unrest” on Saturday and Sunday and rumors had been circulating online that rioters planned on bringing violence into the neighborhoods, according to FOX 13 News.
    “We are going to hunt you down and lock you up if you engage in any criminal conduct,” Judd said…
    My friends over in Polk love him. 
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,800 ✭✭✭✭
    Same thing happened in Coeur d'Alene, Id.

The news report is interesting, and shows how protesting and protection work hand in hand when reasonable people engage.

https://www.krem.com/article/news/local/kootenai-county/coeur-dalene-protests-june-1-2020/293-f25b9ae9-8552-49b8-9dfa-c7f86a6aa943
    Don,
    I know as a fact the scum has been attempting the same crap in small town America and getting the crap scared out of them.

Of course, reporting such incidents in "Red" areas of USA does not leave a favorable impression of the DEMOCRAT party so it such incidents go unreported.    
  • Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭
    please come our corn needs fertilizer
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭

Antifa has now taken 6 blocks in downtown Seattle and barricaded them. They took the 5th precinct police station too. Someone needs to be an adult and just end this nonsense.

• Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    ruger41 said:

Antifa has now taken 6 blocks in downtown Seattle and barricaded them. They took the 5th precinct police station too. Someone needs to be an adult and just end this nonsense.

The Seattle PD let it happen, probably on orders from Inslee who claims to not know what's going on.