In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Why we never talk about Black-on-Black crime

Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******

I found this article to be well thought out and interesting. I hope you'll consider the points it makes.

Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

Comments

• kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    It's well thought out for the subject, but its focus is way too narrow to generate much interest in terms of support among most people since many of them have lived long lives digesting the same old whining, and being fleeced of their tax dollars.  For example, why didn't the author expand on the subject, to include, black on white crime, or white on white crime, ( you know...the staggering numbers that are there, but not reported and repeatedly regurgitated instead of following the same old, same old 24/7 mantra of the race hustlers and their white on black crimes.)

Let's take it all a bit further.  Why don't we compare the number of people of all race and ethnicities that live in poverty...not just the percentages that favor the minorities, but the numbers that NO ONE EVER TALKS ABOUT...make this a 24/7 mantra as well.

Let's take this further, yet.  Let's enumerate the hundreds...thousands of times that certain minorities have received reparation payments over my lifetime...and I'm old.  Let's make this another 24/7 mantra call, and pay the staggering number of poor white people JUST ONE REPARATION payment...not a lifetime of them.

People are tired of the race hustlers and their misguided lemmings, be they politicians, teachers, journalists, etc.

All of that said...these past demonstrations brought on by the death of Floyd...was absolutely needed as I see it.  
    What's next?
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    The reason he's wrong is:
    There are a lot more blacks murdered per 100,000 blacks, than there are whites murdered per 100,000 whites.

90.1% of black murder victims are killed by other blacks, and he makes it sound comparable to the white statistic, which is that 83% of white murder victims are killed by other whites, BUT, are the numbers killed PER CAPITA comparable, or are there just a lot more black-on-black murders per 100,000 blacks vs white-on-white murders per 100,000 whites?  

He goes on to say:
    "Are you willing to detour into a brief explanation of why schools with large percentages of blacks are underfunded even though they have the same tax base and incomes? Do you have time to talk about the wage gap? Unemployment disparities?"
    If there is a majority black community where they take in just as much revenue as white communities, then they are the ones in charge of what they spend on their school. 

I'm not sure I'm following your argument. You're saying the amount of crime is under represented?
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,278 ******
    These days we find ourselves walking on egg shells if we talk about such subjects.  Heck, not just this subject but way too many others!   Just today, my wife received a video clip online from a forum friend, she aspires to  of an old song made new again by a talented black musician. I listened to it with her and told her I enjoyed it but liked an old version of the same song done by John Lennon. The song; "Stand By Me". 

She then found the Lennon version on utube and liked it so well that she sent this version back to her friend.    

She ended up causing quite a stir and is no longer friends with that person and no longer a member of her forum!     Shhhheeeeeesh!
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
     They work the strong points of a murder for political gain with looting being the icing on the cake as you protest and ignore the Black on Black crime for it shows other people how Blacks fail to muster their moral turpitude and just ignore it as it's not even there or happening.

It's being hypocritical and the black race fails miserable in their thoughts and actions and it shows to any inquiring person when judging the old adage that actions are louder than words. It's all for trying to convince to others they are better than white people. They are not!
                                                                           serf

• kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    The Beatles truly impressed me with their talent when they took to singing some American songs.  
    What's next?