In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Larry Elder seems to have a unique perspective on racism

Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,362 ******
Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

Comments

• Options
    And now this is in politics when it has exactly zero to do with politics. Oh well.

And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited June 2020
    The first words out of the man's mouth are "We spend a lot of time talking about the left around here. This week we're going to be diving into the right. My guest is conservative radio talk show host ... Larry has written several books on conservative issues with a focus on government. "

In the first 30 seconds of the video (which runs over one hour) there are four references to politics (I'm ignoring the word government).
    Later, just be to sure that we understand political values, we are treated to visual aids:

Explain to me how this is not political. Be as detailed as you wish because the explanation is going to have to be good.  
  • Options
    I guess @mark christian , the topic is framed within a political context and can thus be considered political. It does not address any particular politician specifically, and so it was from that frame of reference I was not considering it political. Please accept my apology. I stand corrected.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    No apology needed. We're good. It is an interesting video. Hopefully members can spare an hour to watch it. 
  • Options
    No apology needed. We're good. It is an interesting video. Hopefully members can spare an hour to watch it. 

Glad you found it interesting. :)
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    On the left is total government and on the right is no government.   The constitution is as center as it can get and maintain individual liberties balanced with security, both physically and economically, I wish we would live up to it.