In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

so now

spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
the black lives matter movement is planning to use armed PEACE Officers.......okydoky  real professional....... what will they call their no-go zones to the rest of the citizens ???   

Comments

• Options
    well that ought to enhance looting........i can see a big round signs ...painted white ......on roadways...easier than big concrete barriers ....WHITEOUT....except for the trucks bringing the welfare/stimulus/reparations/ urowed checks
  • Options
    truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭
    What if we just give them a few states to have totally to themselves so they can form their own perfect government? Maybe give them NY, California, and Illinois for starters and see how it goes from there. We will keep the US name and constitution, they'll have no need for it.
  • Options
    only i f there is a 12' high razor wire fence around those states to keep em inside
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    truthful said:
    What if we just give them a few states to have totally to themselves so they can form their own perfect government? Maybe give them NY, California, and Illinois for starters and see how it goes from there. We will keep the US name and constitution, they'll have no need for it.
    I know what absolutely happens when you give them a city.  

The truth is racist   LOL