In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Who could beat Trump?

love2shootlove2shoot Member Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
Certainly not Joe.  I think the dems have a plan to insert someone in at the convention to replace Joe, if this can even be done.I
Who do you think has a chance of beating Trump?

Comments

• Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭
    let me get a seat in the u-haul before the move..........
  • Options
    JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭✭
    Himself........ ;)

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee

• Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Himself........ ;)
    Yep
  • Options
    MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,880 ✭✭✭✭
    The Dems will once again try to pull defeat from the jaws of victory.
    I predict that they will replace him with:
    --- Hillary, or
    --- Ben Jealous (former head of the NAASCP), or
    --- Tom Perez (former Clinton DOJ EEO head), or
    --- me
    Neal
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    You are underestimating the number of brainwashed morons.
    Crooked rat Joe has a shot.
    Vote fraud and the USPS union in the d-rats pocket could be a huge factor on the outcome. 
  • Options
    truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭
    Never underestimate the Clinton machine. Hillary is just waiting it out, taking the occasional shot at Trump in order to stay in the Clinton-loving news. If she is Biden's VP pick, Joe's life insurance needs to be paid up because he won't last long..... maybe not even make it to the election.
  • Options
    Biden will pick Stacey Abrams as his running mate, he needs a minority to prove he's not a racist and he also needs to win the South.......with her he gets both. Any bet takers on here ?........ :D

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,068 ✭✭✭✭
    I've been thinking obama but biden stated a minority and female as the VP. I suppose obama in drag will be good enough? Chocolate Jesus will get a third term after 100 days when biden will step down because of mental or health reasons. Could obama get a fourth term since he stepped up from VP?
  • Options
    Barzillia said:
    Since he lost the last popular vote to a candidate like Clinton, do you really think that he has enlarged his base of support ?
    Sure he's lost a few supporters along the way but he's gained many many more than he lost. Whether you like him or not he's now a proven leader with a record to back it up  ;)

• Options
    MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭
    And he married Michael, so he gets that whole segment of pervs. Obama has to run for office so as to avoid being prosecuted. That is how Biden is staying out of jail, Impeach your accuser...