In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

57 Cops resign from unit in Buffalo

mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2020 in Politics
I do not support or in no way intend this to support brutality. However...... perhaps the best thing that could happen would be for police departments across the country (amid public insistence  of de-funding) to have large numbers resign and or refuse to participate in crowd control.
When Americans are dealing with Anarchy in the streets and no one to call on for help perhaps sanity may make a come back.

Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!

Comments

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭
    If the first step is admitting you are crazy before you can return to normal then I doubt any of these antifa supporting idiots will ever be cured. Greg Gutfeld had a solution; make a list of all celebs calling for defunding and refuse to answer any emergency calls from them. Also all FFLs should refuse to sell them firearms. That would quickly promote a cure or at least get rid of the problem when the thugs discover the unprotected idiots. Bob
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,087 ✭✭✭✭
    At this rate this land will be the land of law, lawyers and no law enforcement. Kind a already is in California where non-violent "criminals" are taken through the revolving door with a "promise" to show to court
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't really care what they do as I set here wiping down one of my Winchester Model 12s. 
  • Options
    WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    I’m of the belief that when “the people” call for getting rid of the police, that the police should stop patrolling / answering calls to those neighborhoods.  However, cities won’t allow that.  However, if more and more police resign or transfer, those cop haters will get their wish - a smaller or non existent police presence.  After that, let them all just kill each other during a “blue flu.”  Sooner or later those same idiots will be complaining that the lack of police is racist and that the police should come back.  Let them live with their wishes for a while.
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
  • Options
    MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭
    Thing is, there is a topic on white people with bats patrolling and are called vigilantes. That is the way it should be, let the neighborhood take care of itself without the fear of big brother letting the perps off the hook. 
  • Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭
    hmmm wonder why citizens bought large number of guns this year
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,798 ✭✭✭✭
    The DEMOCRAT party dream of a national police force seems to be gaining popularity as each day passes.
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,755 ✭✭✭✭
    In the land  of JB Prickster and that hag in Chicago , firearm sales are up 80%. Especially around the outskirts of Chitgo. Interviewed people said they will have to protect themselves because those two will not let the police handle the crowds of looters and murderers. 
  • Options
    OkieOkie Member Posts: 991 ✭✭✭
    Biden indicates that his speech's are not political, but he can make everyone love each other if elected. 

Wow what a  you fill in the blanks here.
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    There are a lot of angles to this that aren't getting discussed.
  • Options
    redhawkk480redhawkk480 Member Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭

All 57 officers of the Buffalo Police Emergency Response team resigned Friday afternoon in support of two police officers who were suspended without pay after shoving a 75-year-old man to the ground during a protest.

A police union representative told WKBW that the officers were following orders given to them by Deputy Police Commissioner Joe Gramaglia to clear the area and do not believe they were in the wrong.

While the members of the emergency response team resigned from their specific roles, they did not resign from the police department altogether and are still employed.