In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Mayor of Minneapolis refuses to abolish the Police Dept.

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
 Sounds like anarchist are taking over the Radical Movement to move away from Black Lives Matter and Antifa  which are too violent to be accepted by the mainstream now. I suspect the spooks have been working to penetrate these movements. A new face with an old agenda still however.
                                       serf
          As radical leftists hijack a largely peaceful movement calling for reforms to end unaccountable police brutality and transform it into a violence-tinged battle to 'abolish the police', progressive Democrats like Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey are discovering that trying to reason with leftists is about as practical as punching a brick wall.
 Frey later told the TV station that he favors "massive structural reform to revise a structurally racist system"...but..."I’m not for abolishing the entire police department. I will be honest about that."

Comments

• Options
    spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    be a great move if ALL the police resigned.......not just opt out of one department..... see how the good citizens and businesses enjoy the new wishes of their   b l a c k  brethren