In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

beyond STUPID CHIT

spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
now there is talk about renaming military bases named after confederate officers.....their service to their states and beliefs deserve respect and back then many families were divided by loyalty choices .....will we give all  good ol bl ack welfare labels......NOW the big question about our disappearing history ??????  are we going to erase  GEORGE  WASHINGTON......THOMAS JEFFERSON......and countless others who deserve a place remembered in our history to not be diminished by the likes of george floyd,  funeral hunting sharpton and biden

Comments

• spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    floyd could not have bought a cardboard box for a coffin and look at the gold plated one they buried him in......wonder how much that cost ?????..had a friend mine whose dad wanted to be buried in a bronze coffin......this was many years ago and he bought his own... and i was told that way back then it cost $10000.00
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    It's all about political power and the blacks think they can protest and march to make themselves feel they have the upper hand because police hassle them more in the ghettos where drugs and criminals prevail and then use the race card to make whites feel bad about enforcing the law because they have not been given a chance to succeed because of racism, which is a lie.
    I have been robbed and hassled by ignorant blacks when in their neighborhood, and I am fed up catering to them.. I don't kill blacks nor Have I ever advocated to do so.
                                                                                      serf
  • Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,455 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
     whats sad to me . other than a person lost there life I do feel for the family and all involved so many lifes were just flushed down the toilet not just Floyd's   but  the LEO's and there families  over a 10 minute or so arrest .
     even more th e countless others due to the looting, riots  , and burning ,and protesters blocking businesses  

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭
    now there is talk about renaming military bases named after confederate officers.....their service to their states and beliefs deserve respect and back then many families were divided by loyalty choices .....will we give all  good ol bl ack welfare labels......NOW the big question about our disappearing history ??????  are we going to erase  GEORGE  WASHINGTON......THOMAS JEFFERSON......and countless others who deserve a place remembered in our history to not be diminished by the likes of george floyd,  funeral hunting sharpton and biden
    Just illustrative of the power DEMOCRATs have by control of media and academia. Lenin would be proud to see whats happening in the USA. Lenin knew it was smart to gain control of education as well as the press. The Bolsheviks then virtually destroyed everything relative to the past when they gained power.

Attacks on our founding fathers by DEMOCRAT operatives have been going on for some time know.

To these DEMOCRATs, Americas slavery past is a political weapon and each an every crisis is used to advance their Marxist agenda. 
  • Tech141Tech141 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭
    Gold Plated Coffin?

Any odds on how long before it's dug up and sold?