In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

NASCAR has had enough of the confederate flag doncha know

Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******

Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
Some will die in hot pursuit
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

Comments

• Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭
    NASCAR is a disaster already, this just proves how they stoop to the politically correct foolishness.
  • ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭

And some nascar driver will be plastering his car with BLM stuff. Saw that today too.

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    ruger41 said:

And some nascar driver will be plastering his car with BLM stuff. Saw that today too.

Thank Richard Petty for introducing a Racist Driver into NASCAR. 
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

I imagine Black Race Cars will be Racist next
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if anybody at NASCAR ever looked at the stands to see how many blacks are in attendance??? Why do they continue to suck up to the blacks and the PC crowd that's never bought a ticket in their lives and never will? The Black Lives Matter painted on bubba's car tonight will be the wooden stake that finished off NASCAR! Good riddance!
  • rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,649 ✭✭✭
    Just so much window dressing. More of the knee-jerk pandering, to political correctness. That has engulfed the country, in the last couple of weeks. 

It seems to me, that all NASCAR is doing, is going to alienate their fan base. Cooler heads at NASCAR, should have thought things through. Before going off half cocked. Dummies, all this is going to do, is to get them deeper in the hole, financially. Because of the various Chinese Crud bans on sporting events. They probably going to go, belly up anyway. 
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    But wearing F the police and BLM is A OK!
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    First Amendment my butt LOL, if you are on the left you can burn a Trump effigy you can wear F the police, you can beat up someone wearing a MAGA hat NEXT UP BAN GOD! Watch and see!

Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,147 ✭✭✭✭
    As one from the deep South I'm personally surprised the Stars & Bars has lasted as long as it has at NASCAR races but no sweat off my *, haven't kept up with it for years since the drivers all became "preppy".

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee

• MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭
    mogley98 said:
    First Amendment my butt LOL, if you are on the left you can burn a Trump effigy you can wear F the police, you can beat up someone wearing a MAGA hat NEXT UP BAN GOD! Watch and see!

Well, at least they have the balls to do something. Wondering when those harmed by the antics will grow a pair and push back. 
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    I think that I have seen that policy statement by NASCAR for a good number of years now.  It'll probably go the way that pro-football has, which keeps spiraling down.  I thought that it had bottomed out, but the worst appears yet to come, and I'm good with that too.  I stopped watching pro-football about three or four years back.
    What's next?
  • austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,829 ✭✭✭✭

Nascrap. The WWE of auto racing