In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Black Lives Matter movement are Hypocrites

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
Seems like the professor hit dead center on this one! They are just protesting For The Democrats. Even though killing George like the police did was wrong.Let's get that straight before Mr.perfect shows up.
                                                        serf
The vast majority of violence visited on the black community is committed by black people. There are virtually no marches for these invisible victims, no public silences, no heartfelt letters from the UC regents, deans, and departmental heads. The message is clear: Black lives only matter when whites take them. Black violence is expected and insoluble, while white violence requires explanation and demands solution. Please look into your hearts and see how monstrously bigoted this formulation truly is.

As a final point, our university and department has made multiple statements celebrating and eulogizing George Floyd. Floyd was a multiple felon who once held a pregnant black woman at gunpoint. He broke into her home with a gang of men and pointed a gun at her pregnant stomach. He terrorized the women in his community. He sired and abandoned multiple children, playing no part in their support or upbringing, failing one of the most basic tests of decency for a human being. He was a drug-addict and sometime drug-dealer, a swindler who preyed upon his honest and hard-working neighbors."

And he was passing fake $20's at the time of his last arrest, so he was also working hard to launder money for the race-baiting democrats.

Comments

• spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    BLACK LOOTERS MATTER............not to me ......shoot em
  • truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭
    So black lives matter, but the lives of the unborn of any race do not matter one bit.
  • mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭
    what about Chinese lives matter???
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
     They have fatherless children in most of the ghettos and this has social repercussions that reverberate  throughout the Nation.They demand welfare,housing and free medical service for the mother and all her offspring. It's got to stop. It's untenable.
                                                                   serf
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    When bashing someone with a MAGA hat on is fully acceptable by the cops and media while posting a anti BLM statement gets someone fired. World is screwed up but I figure I only got at best 20 years left in it and half those I probably won't know my own name LOL
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    Biggest hypocrites ever.

Less than 5% of the population here at the beach
    STILL 50% + of our violent crime.