In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

seattle police

spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
have been neutered...while the protesters gain control....think city has set up loudspeakers to waft gentle music across the liberated from America zone and police robots are dispensing crying towels for the  activists to gently dry their tears....no doubt feeding stations and laundry will be set up for them to look radiant on tv news.....this is a shameful lack of response to an invading group set on destroying AMERICA as a nation ... but most citizens now so wishy washy i expect no organized civilian rebuttal  in reclaiming their own little war zone

Comments

• Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    The officers are insane for going to work, they should all walk off the job and let Seattle fend for itself. Any cop there that does their job or defends themselves is in serious jeopardy of political prosecution.  
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,783 ✭✭✭✭
    shilowar said:
    The officers are insane for going to work, they should all walk off the job and let Seattle fend for itself. Any cop there that does their job or defends themselves is in serious jeopardy of political prosecution.  

Yep, they are in a lose, lose situation no Matter what.
    Its worse than mere political prosecution, its now criminal prosecution as well for even tiny mistakes. Heard they were doxing addresses of the Cops on social media. Minneapolis and other DEMOCRAT cities are equally as bad. Sadly main stream media fans the flames. 

Cant wait until enough LEOs have the cahoonahs to pack up and leave en mass. Why wait to be defunded or crapped on any further by the city and state leadership who dont like them. There are plenty of jobs for police in RED states where they are appreciated.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    chiefr said:
    shilowar said:

Its worse than mere political prosecution, its now criminal prosecution as well for even tiny mistakes. Heard they were doxing addresses of the Cops on social media. Minneapolis and other DEMOCRAT cities are equally as bad. Sadly main stream media fans the flames. 

Cant wait until enough LEOs have the cahoonahs to pack up and leave en mass. Why wait to be defunded or crapped on any further by the city and state leadership who dont like them. There are plenty of jobs for police in RED states where they are appreciated.
    That's what I meant by political prosecution...being criminally prosecuted to please the politicians and the rioting masses regardless of your actions.  Seattle, Minneapolis, and Atlanta cops really need to quit....I would be done, turned my stuff in if I worked there.
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,783 ✭✭✭✭
    shilowar said:
    chiefr said:
    shilowar said:

That's what I meant by political prosecution...being criminally prosecuted to please the politicians and the rioting masses regardless of your actions.  Seattle, Minneapolis, and Atlanta cops really need to quit....I would be done, turned my stuff in if I worked there.
    Got it
    I vividly remember the 60s and how the mobs treated the police, called them names, spat on them, and assaulted the officers.
    The police defended themselves and were allowed to quell the mayhem. Back then police had support of state and local government. 
    Today is entirely different. We have officials in state and local governments along with the media Supporting the mobs rather than police and property owners. Its sickening. Defund police is now a political issue embraced by certain DEMOCRATs 

Just a preview of what we can expect from Democrats victories. The 2020 election is critical.  
  • Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,880 ✭✭✭✭
    During the 2005 Freddie Gray riots in Baltimore, 20 City officers were injured.  One was hit in the head with a brick; I have been unable to find evidence that he ever returned to duty.
    Many folks just can't afford to quit their job when their families are depending on them.
    Neal
  • Options
    bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    2020 will go down in history as the year that America was mortally wounded.
    I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    Many in PD have a goal after 10 years in the d-rat zoos.
    Disability pension.  or  Transfer to FD