In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Is Open or CC illegal if you are wearing a mask?

MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭
Is it different from state to state, and if wearing a mask while carrying is illegal/unlawful, which do you go out with or without? Do you give up your right to protect yourself? 

Comments

• pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    I carry when I leave the yard. I also wear a mask when in establishments.
    Don't know what is legal, don't care. I will stay safe AND protected.
  • pulsarncpulsarnc Member Posts: 6,216 ✭✭✭✭
    According to NC law , cow is currently legal when complying with mask requirements 
    cry Havoc and let slip  the dogs of war..... 
  • MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭
    I checked into Arizona law, it is not illegal, but if you commit a crime wearing a mask, it adds to the charges and sentence if convicted. 

Now I just need to get a cowboy had and boots, strap my six shooter on, wear my bandana and I will be fashionable. Probably need to roll around in the dirt and horse poo to be authentic and really obnoxious in public. After all, this is a desert town don't cha know. 
  • Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭
    pulsarnc is correct, felony to carry concealed and wear a mask in NC. Not so since the mask rule went into effect.
  • windycityparrotwindycityparrot Member Posts: 4

Not illegal in Indiana but I still feel weird walking into Chase to cash a check. I joke with the tellers who all know I live across the street so a bank robbery would be a terrible plan.

• nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭

Back at the beginning of 2020, several of us were standing in line socially distanced waiting to get access to a grocery store. I didn't know the fella in front to me but he turned to me and said:

"In California, if I was seen in public wearing a mask and latex gloves, I would have been face down on the ground and handcuffed!"

Best.