In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Death Wish 2018

gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
Just watched. I usually enjoy Bruce Willis action movies, BUT he can't compete with Charles BronsonB)
It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books

Comments

• Options
    Aztngundoc22Aztngundoc22 Member Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭
    OK : 
    It was good : But Not the same as the Charles Bronson org. !!! Still a good movie !!!!
    Thanks !!!

The more people I meet : The more I like my Dog :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I Grew Old Too Fast (And Smart Too damn Slow !!!) !!! :o :?
  • Options
    savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,458 ✭✭✭✭

One of the few remakes that was better then the original was the 3:10 to yuma

• Options
    asopasop Member Posts: 8,911 ✭✭✭✭
    I bought a "Wildey" Survivor 10 because of Bronson's movie!  Still have it,  Never fired it ;)
  • Options
    gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
    asop said:
    I bought a "Wildey" Survivor 10 because of Bronson's movie!  Still have it,  Never fired it ;)

Want to sell it ?  :p
    It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books
  • Options
    asopasop Member Posts: 8,911 ✭✭✭✭
    Still have the orig. box and receipt I believe!  What would you be willing to give me for it?
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed the movie, however some of the typical liberal misunderstandings of firearms was a bit annoying. The gun shop scene and the ending with the full auto AR pistol w/brace was particularly irritating.