In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Michigan Passes Controversial Bill To Microchip Humans

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2020 in Politics
 Not to worry it's totally voluntary for now and many will flock to it for it's safety and security.Heck you may even get a discount down at wally world. A generation ago we were told how The government would creep into your life and enslave you into their system and now it's not the question of how but the question of when.
  I suppose the senate has not confirmed it yet but don't worry lobbyist will eventually win in the politician's slush fund accounting game.
                                                                     serf
          The Michigan House of Representatives has passed a controversial bill to microchip humans voluntarily in the state under the guise of protecting their privacy. The Microchip Protection Act would allow Michigan employers to use microchipping of their workers with their consent. However, research has shown that RFID transponders causes cancer.

Comments

• BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    This bill actually outlaws mandatory chipping. I am certainly not a fan of this concept but it probably is coming whether we like it or not. If the government wants to track someone they just have to trace the phone that some seem to not be able to live without. With all of the payment, medical and other apps on a lot of phones they can get more information than what a rfid chip would provide. Bob
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    You can wrap a phone in foil or just ditch it. Now an ankle bracelet is the nearest thing to having a chip except it is a proximity sensor for staying at home. The RFID Chip would and could be set up to monitor and also give access to any and all services
     across the room to around the world. It much more pervasive in all things. It's also a tool that Red China will love to have, I wonder how fast they will incorporate it over there, once it becomes more feasible.
                                               serf
  • BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    I am sure that an RFID chip can be blocked too. My point was we have the last two generations practically wed to their phone and see nothing wrong with  someone being able to monitor you 24/367. This being the case in a few years who will protest the implanting of chips? Bob
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
     No chip detected after a day of no detection then warning sent to offender by phone,no service for anything, really simple to see with A.I. software if blocked and not tracked continuously then your toast. The Communist Party will love it. So will The NWO.
                                                                       serf