In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Trump has denied a request to fund rebuilding Minneapolis destroyed by rioting

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
 I Agree The Mayor gave a green light to allow this destruction and local government should fund the repairs but If The Democrats get The president office this November look for an immediately  funding to bail out The city. Remember why your taxes and fees are going up then for it's just not Cov19 Wuhan virus.
                                 serf
      To date there have been no federal analysis of the actions that were - or were not - taken by local and state officials to prevent one of the most destructive episodes of civil unrest in our nation's history."

Comments

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    Let them live in the tore up town , after all they tore it up .
  • Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭✭
    wonder when seattle will ask
  • Options
    spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    absolutely NO NADA NONE ZIP  NOT ONE THIN DIME..for those places that wimped back and allowed  this to happen....ALL FUNDS should come from their local base and they reap the rewards at election time.....
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,169 ✭✭✭✭
    GreatGuns said:
    Terrific, considering "most" are innocent citizens watching from the sidelines with no control over the events that occurred, that will unquestionably now equate to approximately 3,629,190 votes NOT going to Trump in November.
    then maybe they will grow a backbone and vote current state leaders OUT.........
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

While I understand both sides of the argument, should ALL the Taxpayers across the Country be forced to pick up the tab, because the Mayor and the Governor failed to do their Jobs? (You know, what they were voted in to office for.)

Personally I do not think so.

I sympathize with those "innocents," that had nothing to do with it. Perhaps that will be the impetus to remove/Vote out those that failed to do the Job they had sworn to do. Leaving them in place will change nothing. When/if it happens again, should the Feds (Us) be required to pay for it again?

I think not. IMHO.

• Options
    Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
    Not one thin dime. Let it rot and die, then fix it. It would be the very definition of insanity to send money. Nothing will change for the better till the left wing is driven out.
  • Options
    MrMag00MrMag00 Member Posts: 532 ✭✭✭
    Charity is a tenet of the Church. If we give money/charity then the federal government is becoming a "state religion" which is forbidden in the US Constitution.
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    MrMag00 said:
    Charity is a tenet of the Church. If we give money/charity then the federal government is becoming a "state religion" which is forbidden in the US Constitution.
      The state only steals powers form the church that suits their agenda. A free basic income with free housing, medical and transportation with equality for any person regardless of sexuality identity, race,creed or color.

Charity is different and not protected under basic rights of The NWO.  Your religion can give you charity,we the government give you rights. Don't confuse the two.The Power of the state supersedes any religion.  We learned a long time ago not to share powers with The Priests.We are the ultimate power in this realm of existence.
                                               serf

• Options
    sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭
    My Dad woulda said, "they s**t in their bed, let em lay in it!"
    Arrivederci gigi